Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER
Compare Forex brokers and trading sites that accept NETELLER for deposits and withdrawals. Fund your trading account instantly and withdraw gains to a prepaid Mastercard®.
NETELLER lets you shop securely, transfer money anywhere in the world and have instant access to your funds through its prepaid Mastecard®.
Forex deposits and withdrawals
NETELLER is a popular choice with Forex traders because of its speed and simplicity.
- Depositing funds: to deposit funds into your trading account, simply use the email address associated with your NETELLER account. Payments are instant and free of charge from NETELLER. You should, nonetheless, check whether your broker charges fees on deposits.
- Withdrawing funds: if you have used NETELLER as a funding method, your broker will send any withdrawals to the same account. Withdrawal processing times vary with each broker. However, you can have confidence than the payment will happen instantly as soon as it is processed.
For transactions that require a currency conversion, NETELLER adds a 3.99% fee to the average daily interbank market rate published by a third-party foreign currency data provider. To avoid this currency exchange fee on both the deposit and withdrawal legs, you should take care to open an account with a base currency that matches that of your NETELLER account. If you cannot find a match, NETELLER may not be the right choice for you. You could look into bank transfers or card payments, however, they will also incur currency conversion fees of their own.
How to fund your NETELLER account
You can't use your NETELLER Wallet without funding it. NETELLER supports a wide range of deposit methods including bank transfers, credit cards, debit cards as well as Bitcoin. It supports many other local payment solutions in the 200 countries it operates in. NETELLER charges a 2.5% fee on all incoming payments, except that in excess of US$ 20,000 (or equivalent). In other words, no fees will apply if you deposit US$ 20,000 or more (or equivalent).
How to withdraw money from your NETELLER account
Getting money out of your NETELLER account is fast and secure. Withdrawal options vary across countries but typically include local and international bank transfers, costing US$ 10 and US$ 12.75 respectively. You may also send money to a mobile phone wallet like M-Pesa in Kenya and Sri Lanka, subject to a 1.45% withdrawal fee. If the withdrawal requires an exchange of currencies, NETELLER will also apply a 3.99% currency conversion fee. Find out more about NETELLER's fees.
NETELLER's prepaid Mastercard® will be of interest if you are looking to spend the monies on yourself, online or in the real world. You may also withdraw cash from millions of ATMs worldwide. The card is accepted anywhere that Mastercard is accepted. Cash withdrawals incur a 1.75% fee. A 3.99% foreign exchange fee will also apply if the withdrawal is in a currency other than your account currency. Visit NETELLER.com to get started.
- Related articles
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bank Transfers
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
- Forex Brokers that Accept China UnionPay
- Forex Brokers that Accept Credit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Debit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
- Forex Brokers that Accept M-Pesa
- Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
- Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER
- Forex Brokers that Accept PayPal
- Forex Brokers that Accept Skrill
- Forex Brokers that Accept Tether (USDT)