Forex Brokers that Accept Skrill
Compare Forex brokers that accept Skrill for deposits and withdrawals. And learn how you could withdraw your profits from millions at ATMs worldwide with Skrill's Prepaid Mastercard.
Skrill is an electronic wallet: register your bank or card details with Skrill and use your Skrill Wallet to spend money online or in the real world. You can also send money from your Skrill Wallet to anyone with an email address, a mobile wallet or a bank account.
Forex deposits and withdrawals
Skrill is a popular way for Forex traders looking to deposit and withdraw to and from their online trading accounts.
- Deposits to a Skrill Wallet: Skrill to skrill money transfers, between your Skrill account and that of your broker are free if you have funded your Skrill Wallet through a card payment or a bank transfer. A charge will apply if you have never deposited money into your Skrill account or have deposited via NETELLER, paysafecard or BitPay.
- Deposits to a bank account: international transfers are free, subject to a 3.99% currency conversion fee, added to the market exchange rate. Domestic transfers (defined as transfers that start and end in the same country) are subject to a fee up to 2%. See a breakdown of Skrill's fees.
- Withdrawals: receiving money into your Skrill Wallet is always free of charge.
Importantly, you'll need to check whether your chosen broker charges fees for deposits or withdrawals. FxPro.com charges no fees for Skrill deposits or withdrawals, helping you keep costs to a minimum. Others, like HFM.com, will cover any deposit fees you incur upon request.
Cost considerations aside, electronic payment methods like Skrill are significantly faster than traditional bank transfers. Most brokers process Skrill deposits into your trading account within 24 hours, where bank transfers can take up to 7 business days to clear. Some, like FxPro.com, aim to fund your account in as little as 10 minutes.
If you are looking to deposit large sums of money, in the tens of thousands, you may need to check funding limits with Skrill and your broker. For example, eToro imposes a US$ 10,000 limit on Skrill, NETELLER and PayPal deposits, but no such cap on bank transfers. However, this need not be a consideration for you if you are looking to invest under US$ 10,000.
How to fund your Skrill account
Skrill supports over 200 funding methods, most of which are free. It's free to fund your Skrill Wallet through a debit card, credit card or a local bank transfer. A 1% fee applies to Bitcoin, NETELLER and Paysafecard deposits.
How to withdraw money from your Skrill account
Skill supports withdrawals to local and international bank accounts for a GBP 4.89 fee (EUR 5). However, circumstances may arise when it offers no domestic withdrawal options - this is the case in Bahrain, Kuwait, China and other countries. For this reason, we suggest opening a free account with Skrill to review your withdrawal methods. If Skrill isn't for you, close the account to avoid inactivity fees that would otherwise arise within 12 months.
This review wouldn't be complete without touching on Skrill's Prepaid Mastercard. Spend or withdraw your Skrill funds anywhere that Mastercard® is accepted. This includes millions of ATM as well as online merchants and physical stores. Your prepaid debit card requires no credit checks and offer privacy benefits as it isn't linked to your bank account. Visit Skrill.com to get started.
- Related articles
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bank Transfers
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
- Forex Brokers that Accept China UnionPay
- Forex Brokers that Accept Credit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Debit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
- Forex Brokers that Accept M-Pesa
- Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
- Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER
- Forex Brokers that Accept PayPal
- Forex Brokers that Accept Skrill
- Forex Brokers that Accept Tether (USDT)