Forex Brokers with Instant Execution
Compare Forex and CFD brokers that provide instant execution, and certainty of pricing USA.
Forex trading accounts come with either instant or market execution. Understand why this matters and what is best for you.
Advantages of Instant Execution
- Certainty of pricing: with instant execution, you receive the price that you see on the platform, as long as that price is still valid. For this reason, it provides greater certainty of pricing over an account with market execution.
- Risk management: instant execution on the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform allows you to set 'stop loss' and 'take profit' orders at the time you open a position. This isn't possible with market execution. This can provide peace of mind and protect you when the markets are volatile.
Disadvantages of Instant Execution
- Re-quotes: when markets are volatile, the price you see on your platform may no longer be valid by the time your order is acted upon. When this happens, your broker will offer a re-quote. This means you will be given the opportunity to accept or decline to trade at the new price. You may find this frustrating if you value speed or certainty of execution over certainty of pricing, in which case, we recommend opening an account with market execution instead.
- Dealing Desk: when you trade through an account with instant execution, you orders are sent to your broker's dealing desk. Your broker acts as the counterparty to your trades. If you are looking for a No Dealing Desk broker, an STP or an ECN broker, we suggest you open an account with market execution instead.
- Related articles
- Forex Brokers That Pay Interest on Deposits
- Best Trading Apps
- High Leverage Forex Brokers
- Highest Leverage Forex Brokers
- Forex Brokers Without ID Verification
- Forex Brokers with Instant Execution
- Brokers with Negative Balance Protection
- Forex Brokers with Market Execution
- Best Offshore Brokers