Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
Compare Forex brokers and trading platform that accept Ethereum for deposits and withdrawals.
Trade without restrictions with OctaFX (OctaFX.com), an international broker headquartered in St. Vincent & The Grenadines. Access CFDs on currency pairs, indices, precious metals and commodities on MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 or cTrader.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Copy trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Only a handful of Forex brokers allow you to use Ethereum to fund your online trading account. We've highlighted our top picks below.
LiteFinance (LiteFinance.com) allows you to fund your account from as little as $10 when you deposit through Ethereum. It also supports other crypto-currencies and traditional funding methods. We like that LiteFinance charges no fees for deposits and will even refund any fees or commissions charged by third party vendors upon funding your account. Of note, this offer also applies to Ethereum blockchain fees.
4XC (4xc.com) is an offshore broker that also accepts crypto-currency deposits in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash and even Tether. Crypto-currency deposits are subject to a $50 minimum, and are usually available to trade in minutes. You'll also need to cover Ethereum blockchain fees. 4XC provides low spreads and flexible leverage up to 1:500 on the MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms. It also allows all trading styles and Expert Advisors.
Ethereum (ETH) is digital money and the second largest crypto-currency platform by market capitalisation behind Bitcoin. Unlike Bitcoin, it provides a decentralised platform for smart contracts that has proved popular with decentralised finance applications, and more recently, NFTs. Ethereum has now transitioned to a proof-of-stake consensus system that significantly reduces its energy footprint.
- Related articles
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bank Transfers
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
- Forex Brokers that Accept China UnionPay
- Forex Brokers that Accept Credit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Debit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
- Forex Brokers that Accept M-Pesa
- Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
- Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER
- Forex Brokers that Accept PayPal
- Forex Brokers that Accept Skrill
- Forex Brokers that Accept WebMoney
- Forex Brokers that Accept Tether (USDT)
- Forex Brokers that Accept Western Union
- Skrill vs NETELLER