ECN Forex Brokers
Compare true ECN Forex brokers. Sort, filter and rank their ECN accounts based on your personal trading preferences and initial deposit.
- FP Markets Best FX Broker Australia 2021...
- FXCC Best Forex Trading Account 20...
- Pepperstone Best Forex Broker Overall - C...
- LiteFinance Best ECN Broker Africa 2020
- Equiti Most Innovative Broker 2021 -...
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs through MetaTrader 4 or 5. FP Markets supports all trading styles and EAs.
Trade CFDs across Forex, crypto, oil and indices with leverage up to 1:500. FXCC accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors on MT4. There are no conflicts of interest, as FXCC.com doesn't trade against you.
Pepperstone (Pepperstone.com) is an award-winning broker regulated in 7 jurisdictions. Trade over 1,200 instruments on MetaTrader 4, 5, TradingView or cTrader. Pepperstone allows all trading styles, with no restrictions, and rewards large traders with volume-based discounts.
- Risk warning: Between 74% and 89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
- Regulated entity (UK): Pepperstone Limited (FCA No. 684312)
LiteFinance (LiteFinance.com), formerly LiteForex, is a global ECN broker. Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets on Metatrader 4 or 5, with flexible leverage up to 1:1,000. LiteFinance accepts all EAs and trading styles, including scalping and news trading.
- Risk warning: 83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU) , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trade CFDs on 400+ instruments on leverage up to 1:500. Get superior execution through its network of 35+ liquidity providers. Equiti.com accepts all trading styles, without restrictions.
Trade CFDs on Forex, shares and precious metals on competitive spreads through ForexMart, an international ECN broker. ForexMart supports all trading styles, including scalping, through MetaTrader 4.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, Copy trading
- Regulators: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
Here For You
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
An ECN broker allows you to place your buy and sell orders directly in the market against other traders, banks and financial institutions.
Depth of Market (DOM)
You can monitor your orders and theirs over a Depth of Market (DOM) display, also known as a Depth of Market monitor.
Depth of Market (DOM) shows you the liquidity available for every bid and offer. DOM is available for every currency pair and changes dynamically as orders are filled and new orders come to market. It usually appears in a small monitor directly in your trading platform's interface.
Changes in liquidity typically pre-date changes in exchanges rates. They tend to rise when there are more buyers than sellers, and vice versa. Scalpers use Depth of Market information to predict how prices are likely to change in the very near term.
Participants in an ECN can enter competing bids and offers into the platform either inside or outside the spread, and hit one another's orders. You could open a position with a liquidity provider and close it with another, or execute a trade against the bid or offer of another trader.
ECN brokers earn money through a commission on trades rather than a mark-up on spreads. This is why they typically quote spreads as lows as 0 pips, also known as "raw spreads". 4XC is an exception to the rule in that it allows you to choose between commission-based accounts and commission-free accounts.
- Best ECN Brokers
- ECN Forex Brokers
- ECN Demo Accounts
- Why trade with an ECN broker?
ECN XL Account
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds, with this ECN account.
Razor Account [cTrader, TradingView]
Trade Forex on raw spreads, sourced directly from Pepperstone's liquidity providers, plus a ... MoreTrade Forex on raw spreads, sourced directly from Pepperstone's liquidity providers, plus a commission. Trade CFDs on crypto, stocks, indices, ETFs, commodities, energy and metals on low spreads. Pepperstone allows all trading strategies on cTrader. This account is popular with scalpers.
- $200 deposit
- 1:30 leverage
- 0.17 pips EUR/USD
- Regulators: Australia, Bahamas, Cyprus (EU) , Germany, Kenya, UAE , UK