Best Broker for TradingView
Trade directly from TradingView charts with the "Best Broker for TradingView" in 2023 according to TrustedBrokers.com.
Pepperstone.com is an award-winning broker regulated in 7 jurisdictions. Trade over 1,200 instruments on MetaTrader 4, 5, TradingView or cTrader. Pepperstone allows all trading styles, with no restrictions. We've been impressed by the quality of its customer service.
- Risk warning: Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
- Regulated entity (UK): Pepperstone Limited (FCA No. 684312)
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
At Your Service
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
Best Broker for TradingView
Pepperstone.com is TrustedBrokers' "Best Broker for TradingView" in 2023. Trade CFDs on 60+ currency pairs, in addition to CFDs on over 1,200 instruments spanning a wide range of markets, including shares, indices, ETFs, commodities and crypto-currencies. Leverage up to 1:500, unless you live inside the European Union, in which case leverage will be capped at 1:30 for retail clients.
Trade with confidence, with no partial execution or requotes on market orders: in the first quarter of this year, Pepperstone recorded a 99.94% order fill rate. You'll also access institutional grade liquidity through its Razor account, its only account integrated with TradingView. Pepperstone charges no fees for TradingView beyond the low spreads available through its Razor, currently just 0.10 pips for EURUSD.
How to Connect a Broker to TradingView
Here's how to trade directly from TradingView charts:
- First, open a Razor account on Pepperstone.com.
- Second, fund and verify your account. Pepperstone allows you to set the AUD, CHF, EUR, GBP and USD as your account currency, helping you avoid unnecessary currency conversion fees.
- Third, login to your account on TradingView.com and click the panel named "Trading Panel", which appears at the bottom of the page, below the chart. Click the Pepperstone icon and follow the on-screen instructions to link your TradingView and Pepperstone accounts.
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds with this ECN account.
Best Pro Account
Trade CFDs on currency pairs, crypto, indices, stocks, precious metals and energy products with ... MoreTrade CFDs on currency pairs, crypto, indices, stocks, precious metals and energy products with leverage up to 1:200. Spreads from 0.6 pips across the EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY pairs. All Expert Advisors are allowed on the MT4 platform.