Brokers with SGD as an Account Base Currency
Compare regulated brokers that accept the Singapore dollar (SGD) as a base currency for your Forex or share trading account.
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs through MetaTrader 4 or 5. FP Markets supports all trading styles and EAs.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD), Bonds (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Copy trading
- Regulators: Australia, Cyprus (EU), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trade CFDs without commission on Forex, shares, indices, commodities and ETFs with Plus500.com. Plus500 is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is regulated across several jurisdictions.
- Risk warning: 77% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Regulators: Australia, Cyprus (EU), Estonia, New Zealand, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, UK
FP Markets (FPMarkets.com) allows traders to open an account with the Singapore dollar (SGD) as their account's base currency. Fund your account through an international bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Neteller.com or PayPal. FP Markets will credit your MT4 or MT5 account instantly, with no fees applied. Funds deposited into its IRESS trading account are typically processed within one business day and are subject to fees.
Plus500 (Plus500.com) also offers the Singapore dollar (SGD) as an account base currency to residents of Singapore. Fund your account through a bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard or a wide range of e-wallets including Paypal and, in some cases, Skrill. Deposits are typically processed within 2 to 5 business days.