By Stefan on 01/10/2023
HFM.com, formerly known as Hot Forex, is an award-winning Forex and CFD broker, with accounts tailored to new and experienced traders. Trade a wide range of markets including Forex, stocks, indices and commodities through MT4 or MT5.
- Trade CFDs on all asset classes and 3,500+ instruments
- Buy real stocks without commission, and earn dividends
- MetaTrader 4/5 trading platforms (Web, Android and iOS)
- PAMM accounts are available
- Multi-award winning broker
- Monthly inactivity fee after 6 months
- Best CFD Trading Conditions, 2021
- Best Client Security, 2020 - Global Brands
- Best Copy Trading Platform, 2019 - Forex Awards
Important: please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.
HFM will credit your account with a 100% bonus on EVERY deposit over US$ 250. Apply this credit as leverage for your trades. In addition, earn daily cash rebates of US$ 2 per lot (subject to a maximum rebate of US$ 8,000).
Get a 100% bonus on every deposit over US$100 into Micro, Premium or Islamic accounts. Apply this bonus towards your account's leverage or withdraw it once volume requirements are met.
Invest at least US$ 5,000 and maintain this amount over time to qualify for free VPS hosting which includes 1.3 GB of RAM, 25 GB hard drive and unlimited bandwidth. Or unlock a VPS with advanced specs when you invest over US$ 8,000.
HFM gives you free access to Autochartist, an app that scans the market and alerts you to trading opportunities in real time. It identifies 3 types of patterns directly inside MT4/5: classic chartist patterns, Fibonacci retracement levels as well as support and resistance levels.
HFM will reimburse any fees charged by your bank or card provider when you fund your account. Send your account manager your transfer's receipt to claim your reimbursement.
- Asset classes
- Forex (CFD)
- Stocks (CFD)
- Indices (CFD)
- ETFs (CFD)
- Metals (CFD)
- Energy (CFD)
- Commodities (CFD)
- Bonds (CFD)
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Asset classes (#)
HFM now supports both MetaTrader 4 and 5. MetaTrader 5 offers a broader range of indicators, order types and faster platform speeds thanks to its 64-bit multi-threaded processor. You may also create your own indicators and Expert Advisors using the MQL5 language.
Both platforms, built for Windows PCs, can run on a Macbook with the help of an emulator. MetaTrader 4 and 5 are also available as apps for your Android, iPhone or iPad devices. Alternatively, you may also place orders online through HFM.com.
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Operating systems
- Web trading
The choice of payment methods depends on the company that you open an account with, and your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for a list of all payment methods.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Fiat)
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- NETELLER *
- Skrill *
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Crypto)
- Account base currencies
- EUR - Euro
- USD - U.S. Dollar
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Security of funds is a priority for HFM (HFM.com). Client funds are held separate from the company's own fund, with reputable banking institutions. These funds are held off balance sheet and cannot be used to pay back creditors in the unlikely event of default. In addition, HFM provides its regulators with quarterly updates on its financial position and the manner in which it meets its capital requirements.
The HF Markets Group operates through three different companies for regulatory reasons:
- In the European Economic Area (excluding Belgium), Switzerland and Mauritius, HFM operates through HF Markets (Europe) Ltd. The company is registered with several national regulators including the FCA in the UK, CySEC in Cyprus, BaFin in Germany and the ACPR in France. Clients of HF Markets (Europe) Ltd are covered by investor compensation funds.
- In South Africa, HFM operates through HF Markets SA (Pty) Ltd, a company incorporated in South Africa and authorised to act as a Financial Services Provider by the Financial Services Board ("FSB") with FSP Number 46632.
- Across the rest of the world, HFM operates through HF Markets (SV) Ltd, a company incorporated in St. Vincent & the Grenadine as an International Business Company with registration number 22747 IBC 2015. It welcomes traders from all countries, with the exception of the USA, Canada, Sudan, Syria, North Korea.
Are you looking for an alternative to HF Markets? See how HF Markets compares against each of the following brokers.
- HF Markets vs. 4XC
- HF Markets vs. AvaTrade
- HF Markets vs. EagleFX
- HF Markets vs. Equiti
- HF Markets vs. Exness
- HF Markets vs. FP Markets
- HF Markets vs. FXCC
- HF Markets vs. FxPro
- HF Markets vs. HYCM
- HF Markets vs. JustMarkets
- HF Markets vs. LiteFinance
- HF Markets vs. NordFX
- HF Markets vs. Pepperstone
- HF Markets vs. RoboForex