Best Trading Apps
We've compared the best trading apps for iOS and Android in 2022. Get live quotes, alerts and trade from the charts with an award-winning broker.
FxPro (FxPro.com) is a global broker, winner of 95+ awards including "Best MetaTrader Broker" in 2020. Trade 250+ instruments across a wide range of asset classes on MT4/5 or cTrader. FxPro accepts all trading styles without restrictions.
- Risk warning: 84.72% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs and Spread Betting work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader, Copy trading
- Regulators: Bahamas, Cyprus (EU), South Africa, UK
HotForex (HotForex.com) is an award-winning Forex and CFD broker, with accounts tailored to new and experienced traders. Trade a wide range of markets including Forex, stocks, indices and commodities through MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD), Bonds (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Currenex, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU), Mauritius, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Seychelles, South Africa
FxPro is a globally regulated broker, winner of over 60 awards. It was voted "Best Trading Platform" in the Forex Awards and "Best Forex Provider" from 2014 through to 2019 in the Financial Times Investment and Wealth Management Awards.
With the FxPro Direct App, you can trade over 250 CFDs on Forex, shares, indices, metals and futures on the go. Plan ahead with the app's built-in calendar of economic releases and create event alerts. In particular, we like that the app sends push notifications at times of increased market volatility. The FxPro app supports MetaTrader 4, 5 as well as cTrader and is available on iOS and Android.
Since launching in 2006, FxPro has grown to serve retail and institutional investors in more than 170 countries. FxPro is authorised by the FCA, CySEC as well as the regulators of South Africa and of the Bahamas. FxPro works with over 12 liquidity providers to provide traders with fast execution and competitive pricing. Visit FxPro.com to open an account and download the app.
The HF app was voted "Best Forex Mobile Application" by traders in the 2019 Forex Awards. HotForex supports both MetaTrader 4 and 5 for iPhone and Android.
The HP App provides complete control over your trading account, with no compromises. Get live quotes across the full breadth of HotForex instruments: CFDs on Forex, cryptocurrencies (availability subject to regulations), shares, indices, ETFs, metals, energies, commodities and bonds. Switch between 20 technical indicators and trade directly from the charts. Access breaking news and HotForex research within the app.
HotForex is an award-winning broker regulated by the FCA, CySec and FSCA amongst others. Since incorporating in 2010 in Mauritius, HotForex has served over 1,500,000 traders. Customer support is available in over 25 languages, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Visit HotForex.com to find out more and download the HF app.
The Plus500 app was voted "Best Trading App" in the 2019 DayTrading.com Awards. Unlike HotForex and FxPro, Plus500 has built its platform from the ground-up. Whilst this provides Plus500 with more control over the user experience, it may disappoint traders familiar with the MetaTrader platform.
Ever since we started covering Plus500, its app has consistently attracted top ratings in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Get live quotes across thousands of instruments, namely CFDs on Forex, cryptocurrencies (availability subject to regulations), stocks, indices, ETFs, metals, energies, commodities and options. Plus500's breadth of markets sets it apart from its competitors.
We were particularly impressed with Plus500's charting tools. Easily switch between buying and selling prices. View trailing stop lines alongside other thresholds and indicators on the charts. You can now extend chart drawings and predictions into the future. Visit Plus500.com for your direct app download link.
Plus500 offers 24/7 customer support in 16 languages and the platform is available in 32 languages. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and authorised by the FCA, CySEC as well as the Australian and South African regulators.
77% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Related articles
- Forex Brokers That Pay Interest on Deposits
- Best Trading Apps
- High Leverage Forex Brokers
- Highest Leverage Forex Brokers
- Forex Brokers Without ID Verification
- Best Islamic Forex Broker
- Brokers with Instant Execution
- Brokers with Negative Balance Protection
- Brokers with Market Execution
- Best Islamic Trading Accounts
- Mac-Friendly Forex Brokers
- Best Offshore Brokers