Compare brokers for beginners and more experienced traders alike, whether you have an interest in Forex, shares or commodities.
Find the best broker for you with our collection of guides, whether you care about leverage, spreads or execution speeds.
- Forex Brokers That Pay Interest on Deposits
- Highest Leverage Forex Brokers
- High Leverage Forex Brokers
- Forex Brokers Without ID Verification
- 100% Bonus on Your First Deposit
- Brokers with Negative Balance Protection
- Forex Brokers with Instant Execution
- Forex Brokers with Market Execution
- Best Islamic Forex Broker
- Best Islamic Trading Accounts
Compare the best MetaTrader 4 and 5 brokers in one place. We've reviewed award-winning regulated brokers for you.
Brokers for Beginners
If you are just starting to trade Forex or stocks, we suggest you open an account with a broker that accepts small orders, or small deposits. You could also open a PAMM account to fully delegate the management of your account.
Brokers for Experienced Traders
Compare the best brokers for experienced traders, down to the account level. Choose from STP, ECN and DMA brokers with 5 decimal pricing and large trade sizes.
ECN Forex Trading
Compare ECN brokers in one place with our guides to ECN commissions, liquidity providers and trading platforms.
Regulated Forex Brokers
Compare Forex brokers regulated in the UK, Europe and abroad.
Learn about offshore Forex brokers and CFD brokers with our collection of articles.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Compare brokers that accept Bitcoin, PayPal, Skrill and other payment methods for deposits and withdrawals.
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bank Transfers
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
- Forex Brokers that Accept China UnionPay
- Forex Brokers that Accept Credit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Debit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
- Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
- Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER
- Forex Brokers that Accept PayPal
- Forex Brokers that Accept Skrill
- Forex Brokers that Accept Tether (USDT)
- KWD Forex Account
Understand how to trade shares and indices online without commission. Compare brokers and trading platforms in one place.
Trade CFDs on the price of gold and silver through award-winning brokers with our comparison service.
MT5 Floating - Market Execution
Trade 70+ currency pairs, indices, energies and metals on floating spreads with market execution. ... MoreTrade 70+ currency pairs, indices, energies and metals on floating spreads with market execution. All EAs are allowed.
Trade 74 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, oil, metals and crypto with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC ... MoreTrade 74 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, oil, metals and crypto with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC allows all trading styles and all Expert Advisors on MetaTrader 4 and 5.