AED Forex Account
Compare regulated brokers that accept the UAE dirham (AED) as a base currency for your trading account.
Exness is a global offshore broker trusted by over 500,000 active clients. Trade Forex, crypto, commodities, stocks and indices on MetaTrader 4 or 5 with unlimited leverage.
- Risk warning: CFDs are leveraged products. Trading in CFDs carries a high level of risk thus may not be appropriate for all investors. The investment value can both increase and decrease and the investors may lose all their invested capital.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5
- Regulators: BVI, Curaçao, Cyprus (EU) , Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa, UK
HYCM (HYCM.com), formerly HY Markets, is an award-winning regulated online broker. Trade over 300 instruments on fixed or variable spreads over MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Risk warning: 85% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5
- Regulators: Cayman Islands, Cyprus (EU) , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, UAE , UK
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
At Your Service
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
Brokers that accept AED
If you live in the UAE, you can fund your AED trading account with Exness.com through Skrill, Neteller or Sticpay in dirham. Skrill charges no fees on AED deposits made from a local bank, and only minimal fees on withdrawals. You may also fund your Exness account with Visa or Mastercard. However, all card deposits are transacted in USD or EUR, and will incur foreign exchange fees if you fund in dirham.
If you live in the UAE, you can open an AED trading account with HYCM.com and fund it in dirham. HYCM accepts a wide range of payment options, including local bank transfers from within the UAE, Visa and Mastercard. Bank transfers can take up to 7 working days to reach your account, but card payments are almost instantaneous. HYCM charges no fees on deposits.
In the UAE, Henyep Capital Markets (DIFC) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority with license number 000048. HYCM is headquartered in the City of London and has won over 15 awards including Best Forex Broker Dubai and Best Mobile Trading Platform.
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds with this ECN account.
Best Pro Account
Trade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, metals and energies with dynamic leverage ... MoreTrade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, metals and energies with dynamic leverage on MT4 or MT5. Low spreads from 0.1 pips, no commission and instant execution. All EAs are allowed.