Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
Compare Forex brokers and trading platform that accept Ethereum for deposits and withdrawals.
Brokers we recommend
- JustMarkets Best Broker for Gold & Silver (CFD)
- LiteFinance Best for Copy Trading
- 4XC Best Customer Service
- NordFX Easy Account Opening
Here's how and why rated these brokers, or learn more about our impartial 18-point methodology.
|Overall||Markets||Trading environment||Deposits and withdrawals||Investor protection||Customer service|
* Availability is subject to local laws and regulations.
Note: for brevity, this table only shows the most popular payment methods and regulators. Open a free account with any of these brokers to view funding options available in your country.
- Flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Trade over 1,000 financial instruments.
- Trade on MT4/5 or cTrader without restrictions.
- Copy trading service is available.
- Customer support is available 24/7.
- No TradingView integration is available for now.
- No investor compensation fund in the event of bankruptcy.
We've traded through this broker's MT5 Raw account and can vouch for its low spreads and reliable trading environment. Its Raw account is designed for day traders and scalpers, and its Standard account will suit all others.
We also like the breadth of instruments available through its platform. You'll find over 70 currency pairs, as well as gold and silver priced in US dollars, euros and Aussie dollars. You can also go long or short on stocks and government bonds through over 40 ETFs.
Its free educational content also sets it apart from the competition. Fund your account to get access to trading signals from Trading Signal and Autochartist. You'll also get access to free trading courses for beginners and experienced traders, weekly webinars and e-books.
- Trade without restrictions on MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Crypto deposit and withdrawal options are available.
- Negative balance protection.
- Copy trading platform.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- Only supports 2 account base currencies: USD, EUR.
Octa is popular with traders seeking high leverage, up to 1:500, on the MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms. You can make your deposits go further with a bonus, up to 50%. Bonus funds can be withdrawn subject to trading volume requirements.
Octa has a reputation for quick deposits and withdrawals, even though withdrawals are processed manually for added security. Octa charges no fees on deposits and will even cover third-party fees, from time to time.
Live trading sessions, broadcast several times a month, also caught our attention. Webinar attendees also get access to a private Telegram channel. If you are new to trading, this could be an opportunity to learn from professional traders.
- CFDs on 250+ instruments.
- FxPro accepts all trading styles on MT4/5 and cTrader.
- Trade on fixed or floating spreads, with or without commission.
- Many deposit methods, including crypto and broker-to-broker transfers.
- Get daily trading signals from Trading Central.
- You cannot trade CFDs on ETFs or government bonds.
- Copy trading isn't available.
It's hard to find fault with FxPro, a broker with a 20-year track record. We've traded through FxPro's Raw account and enjoy the razor-thin floating spreads and low commissions. This account, which comes with a $1,000 minimum deposit, will appeal to experienced traders.
If you're new to trading, you could also open a Standard account with a low $100 deposit. You'll enjoy a more predictable trading environment with fixed, albeit wider, spreads. In short, FxPro is a platform you can grow into as you gain experience.
The educational content available on FxPro.com also caught our attention. You'll find learning paths for both beginners and advanced users, in the form of online courses, video tutorials and webinars.
- Flexible leverage up to 1:3000.
- All trading strategies and EAs are allowed on MT4/5.
- You can also trade on raw spreads, plus commission.
- Daily Forex market commentary.
- No fees on deposits or withdrawals.
- No access to an investor compensation fund as this broker is incorporated in the Seychelles.
- Customer support is underwhelming.
JustMarkets offers trading accounts for traders both new and experienced. Its Standard and Standard Cent accounts, designed with beginners in mind, have a low US$10 minimum deposit. Its Pro and Raw Spread accounts will appeal to day traders and scalpers.
With JustMarkets, you can open a trading account in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, MYR, IDR, THB, VND, KWD, CNY, and even ZAR. If possible, open a trading account in your currency to avoid currency conversion fees. Notably, JustMarkets charges no fees on deposits or withdrawals.
Our withdrawals have generally been processed swiftly. However, our first withdrawal took several weeks due to a failure by a third-party payment provider. During that period, customer support was slow to respond and acknowledge the underlying problem.
- All trading strategies are allowed.
- Get free daily technical and fundamental analysis.
- Receive up to 2.5% interest on used funds.
- Copy trading accounts are also available.
- Withdrawals fees are somewhat high, especially card withdrawals.
We have been trading through LiteFinance's ECN account for over 3 years on raw spreads plus a commission of $5 per lot, per side, and we enjoy its unrestricted trading environment.
Their customer service team is responsive, even on weekends. Our withdrawals have always been processed as quickly as possible. However, their withdrawal fees are a bit high, especially card withdrawals.
LiteFinance publishes a lot of educational content in the form of webinars and articles on its blog, often focused on technical analysis. However, you might find yourself lost if you are new to trading.
- Enjoy flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Fast execution speeds from its London data-centre.
- Negative balance protection is only available across Forex and precious metals.
- 4XC is regulated in the Cook Islands, a country without an investor compensation fund.
From the outset, 4XC has offered high leverage (up to 1:500) across Forex, gold and silver. It accepts all trading styles on MT4/5 without restrictions. Alternatively, you may open a PAMM account or a copy trading account.
Its customer service agents, available 6 days a week, have always been friendly and professional. So it's perhaps no surprise that 4XC has received several awards commending the quality of its customer service team.
Overall, we would recommend 4XC to anyone looking for a trustworthy broker, especially if you are primarily interest in trading Forex or precious metals on high leverage.
- High leverage up to 1:1000.
- Copy trading and PAMM accounts are available.
- Start trading without ID.
- NordFX offers fewer instruments than other brokers.
- NordFX only supports the MT4 platform.
- Withdrawal fees apply.
NordFX is one of few brokers that allows anyone to open an account and trade without having to provide proof of identity. However, you'll need to verify your identity later, upon raising a withdrawal request.
NordFX offers leverage up to 1:1000 across currencies and precious metals. However, as it reserves the right to adjust the maximum leverage based on market conditions, you could be surprised by a margin call if you use high leverage.
NordFX processes deposits and withdrawals fast, including on weekends. However, inconsistencies between deposit and withdrawal methods have been a source of frustration for us. Withdrawal fees, in the region of 4% for Visa and Mastercard, are a negative.
Only a handful of Forex brokers allow you to use Ethereum to fund your online trading account. We've highlighted our top picks below.
LiteFinance (LiteFinance.com) allows you to fund your account from as little as $10 when you deposit through Ethereum. It also supports other crypto-currencies and traditional funding methods. We like that LiteFinance charges no fees for deposits and will even refund any fees or commissions charged by third party vendors upon funding your account. Of note, this offer also applies to Ethereum blockchain fees.
4XC (4xc.com) is an offshore broker that also accepts crypto-currency deposits in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash and even Tether. Crypto-currency deposits are subject to a $50 minimum, and are usually available to trade in minutes. You'll also need to cover Ethereum blockchain fees. 4XC provides low spreads and flexible leverage up to 1:500 on the MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms. It also allows all trading styles and Expert Advisors.
Ethereum (ETH) is digital money and the second largest crypto-currency platform by market capitalisation behind Bitcoin. Unlike Bitcoin, it provides a decentralised platform for smart contracts that has proved popular with decentralised finance applications, and more recently, NFTs. Ethereum has now transitioned to a proof-of-stake consensus system that significantly reduces its energy footprint.
Share this article:
About the author
I'm Stéphane, a trader and an entrepreneur. My mission with TrustedBrokers is to help you find the right broker for you, whether you're a beginner or a pro. I've personally used and tested the brokers on our service, opening and funding real-money accounts, contacting customer service and placing trades. I started my career in investment banking in London.
- Brokers that Accept Binance Pay
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
- Forex Brokers that Accept China UnionPay
- Brokers that Accept Broker-to-Broker Transfers
- Forex Brokers that Accept Credit Cards
- Brokers that Accept American Express
- Forex Brokers that Accept Debit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
- Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER