Find the best broker for you through our guides and comparison tables, whether you have an interest in Forex, shares or commodities.
Find your next broker, whether you're looking for high leverage, low spreads or fast execution speeds.
- Forex Brokers That Pay Interest on Deposits
- Forex Brokers Without ID Verification
- High Leverage Forex Brokers in India
- Up to 100% Bonus on Your First Deposit
- Forex Brokers with Instant Execution
- Brokers with Negative Balance Protection
- No Requotes Forex Brokers
- Is Forex Halal or Haram?
- Best Islamic Forex Broker
- Best Islamic Trading Accounts
If you're new to trading, open an account with a low fee regulated broker that supports popular trading platforms. You could also look into a PAMM account if you'd prefer to delegate account management.
Compare the best brokers for experienced traders, down to the account level. Choose from STP, ECN and DMA brokers with 5 decimal pricing and large trade sizes.
Compare brokers that accept Bitcoin, PayPal, Skrill and other payment methods for deposits and withdrawals.
- Brokers that Accept Binance Pay
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
- Forex Brokers that Accept China UnionPay
- Brokers that Accept Broker-to-Broker Transfers
- Brokers that Accept American Express
- Forex Brokers that Accept Credit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Debit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
- Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
- Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER
- Forex Brokers that Accept PayPal
- Forex Brokers that Accept Skrill
- Forex Brokers that Accept Tether (USDT)
Compare brokers based on the currency they support for their trading accounts. Avoid unnecessary foreign exchange fees by opening an account in your local currency.