KWD Forex Account
Do you wonder which broker has KWD as a currency? Look no more. We've reached out to 20+ Forex brokers, and found 2 such brokers with a KWD trading account.
JustMarkets (formerly JustForex) is an offshore broker that allows you to trade over 170 instruments on low spreads, and high leverage up to 500 times your initial deposit. It accepts all trading styles on MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- Risk warning: Margin trading in the financial markets is speculative and implies a high level of risk, including full loss of deposit.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, Copy trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU) , Seychelles
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
At Your Service
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
Brokers that accept KWD
Not eligible: clients from the USA, the EU and EEA, the UK, Australia, Canada and sanctioned countries.
You may also open a KWD trading account with JustMarkets.com and fund it with Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller or Sticpay. However, as none of these funding methods supports the Kuwaiti dinar as a payment currency, you may face foreign exchange fees upon moving money in and out of your trading account.
For completeness, we wanted to give you a feel for a few of the other brokers we contacted, in the process of drafting this article. Unfortunately, none of them support the Kuwaiti Dinar as an account currency.
- AvaTrade KWD account: AvaTrade.com doesn't offer a trading account with KWD a base currency. AvaTrade supports AUD, EUR, GBP and USD as account base currencies. The currencies and funding methods available to you will depend on your home country.
- HF Markets KWD account: HFM.com (formerly HotForex) doesn't support KWD as an account base currencies in any of its entities. If you live in Kuwait and open an account with HF Markets, you'll be given a choice between USD and EUR for your account currency.
- eToro KWD account: USD is eToro's only account base currency. This means that any deposits and withdrawals you make from KWD into USD will be subject to eToro's 0.50% currency conversion fee. This amounts to a 1% haircut on money coming in and out of your account. Whenever possible, open an account in your own currency to avoid unnecessary currency conversion fees.
- XM KWD account: XM supports a wide range of account currencies but KWD isn't one of them. The range of currencies will depend on your account type.
About the Kuwaiti Dinar
The Kuwaiti Dinar, abbreviated as KWD or KD, is the official currency of the State of Kuwait, an oil-rich Emirate bordering the Persian gulf. The Dinar was first issued in 1961 in replacement of then circulating Indian rupee(1).
Since 2007, the Dinar has been pegged to an undisclosed basket of international currencies, whose relative weights reflect Kuwait's largest trading partners(2). Prior to that, the Kuwaiti Dinar was briefly pegged to the US Dollar. Throughout 2022, 1 KWD was equal to 3.0625 US Dollars, on average.
- 1. Central Bank of Kuwait. First Issue. https://www.cbk.gov.kw/en/banknotes-and-coins/banknotes/first-issue
- 2. Central Bank of Kuwait. Exchange Rate Policy. https://www.cbk.gov.kw/en/monetary-policy/exchange-rate-policy
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds with this ECN account.
Best Pro Account
Trade CFDs from 0.6 pips with flexible leverage up to 1:500. Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5. All ... MoreTrade CFDs from 0.6 pips with flexible leverage up to 1:500. Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5. All EAs and trading strategies are allowed.