Forex Brokers with Instant Execution
Compare Forex and CFD brokers that provide instant execution, and certainty of pricing in Israel.
This blog is reader-supported. Please open a trading account through our links to tip us. Affiliate commissions keep our reviews impartial and ad-free.
- AvaTrade Best Mobile Trading Platform 2021
- EagleFX Best ECN/STP Broker 2020
- NordFX Best Customer Support, 2021
AvaTrade (AvaTrade.com) is an award-winning online broker. Trade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, shares, metals and more on MetaTrader 4 or 5. AvaTrade accepts all Expert Advisors except those with a focus on arbitrage.
- Risk warning: 77.82% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD), Bonds (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Copy trading
- Regulated entity (Israel): ATrade Ltd (No. 514666577)
Trade Forex as well as CFDs on cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices and commodities with an STP/ECN broker. EagleFX (EagleFX.com) allows all trading styles and Expert Advisors the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4
- Regulators: Dominica
NordFX (NordFX.com) is an international Forex broker serving traders worldwide from its headquarters in Mauritius.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, Copy trading
- Regulators: Vanuatu
Forex trading accounts come with either instant or market execution. Understand why this matters and what is best for you.
Advantages of Instant Execution
- Certainty of pricing: with instant execution, you receive the price that you see on the platform, as long as that price is still valid. For this reason, it provides greater certainty of pricing over an account with market execution.
- Risk management: instant execution on the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform allows you to set 'stop loss' and 'take profit' orders at the time you open a position. This isn't possible with market execution. This can provide peace of mind and protect you when the markets are volatile.
Disadvantages of Instant Execution
- Re-quotes: when markets are volatile, the price you see on your platform may no longer be valid by the time your order is acted upon. When this happens, your broker will offer a re-quote. This means you will be given the opportunity to accept or decline to trade at the new price. You may find this frustrating if you value speed or certainty of execution over certainty of pricing, in which case, we recommend opening an account with market execution instead.
- Dealing Desk: when you trade through an account with instant execution, you orders are sent to your broker's dealing desk. Your broker acts as the counterparty to your trades. If you are looking for a No Dealing Desk broker, an STP or an ECN broker, we suggest you open an account with market execution instead.
Standard ECN Account [MT5]
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on metals, indices and commodities through MT5 ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on metals, indices and commodities through MT5 with this ECN account. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds.
Trade CFDs on thousands of markets across Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices and commodities... MoreTrade CFDs on thousands of markets across Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices and commodities, on low spreads. Access free educational content, including 30+ courses and webinars.
- $20 deposit
- 1:100 leverage
- pips EUR/USD
- Regulators: Australia, Belarus, Cyprus (EU), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Seychelles, UK
AvaTrade Account [BVI]
Trade 55 currency pairs on fixed spreads, plus CFDs on crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, bonds and... MoreTrade 55 currency pairs on fixed spreads, plus CFDs on crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, bonds and commodities. This account, registered in the British Virgin Islands, has significantly higher leverage.
- $100 deposit
- 1:400 leverage
- 0.9 pips EUR/USD
- Regulators: Australia, BVI, Cyprus (EU), Gibraltar, Israel, Japan, South Africa, UAE