Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
LiteForex (LiteFinance.com) is the only Forex broker in our panel to accept Monero for deposits and withdrawals.
- All trading strategies are allowed.
- Get free daily technical and fundamental analysis.
- Receive up to 2.5% interest on used funds.
- Copy trading accounts are also available.
- Withdrawals fees are somewhat high, especially card withdrawals.
We have been trading through LiteFinance's ECN account for over 3 years on raw spreads plus a commission of $5 per lot, per side, and we enjoy its unrestricted trading environment.
Their customer service team is responsive, even on weekends. Our withdrawals have always been processed as quickly as possible. However, their withdrawal fees are a bit high, especially card withdrawals.
LiteFinance publishes a lot of educational content in the form of webinars and articles on its blog, often focused on technical analysis. However, you might find yourself lost if you are new to trading.
LiteForex (LiteFinance.com) allows you to fund your account from as little as $10 when you deposit through Monero. It also supports other crypto-currencies and fiat funding methods. We like that LiteForex will refund any fees or commissions charged by third party vendors upon funding your account.
Monero (XMR) is a crypto-currency that prides itself in guaranteeing a high degree of anonymity to its holders. Because it uses an obfuscated public ledger, anybody can broadcast or send transactions, but no outside observer can tell the source, amount or destination.
Share this article:
About the author
I'm Stéphane, a trader and an entrepreneur. My mission with TrustedBrokers is to help you find the right broker for you, whether you're a beginner or a pro. I've personally used and tested the brokers on our service, opening and funding real-money accounts, contacting customer service and placing trades. I started my career in investment banking in London.
- Brokers that Accept Binance Pay
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
- Forex Brokers that Accept China UnionPay
- Brokers that Accept Broker-to-Broker Transfers
- Forex Brokers that Accept Credit Cards
- Brokers that Accept American Express
- Forex Brokers that Accept Debit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
- Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER
- Forex Brokers that Accept PayPal