No Requotes Forex Brokers
Say goobye to requotes and failed trades. Open an account with one of the following brokers to trade without requotes.
- FP Markets Best Trade Execution - APAC...
- FXCC Best Forex Trading Account...
- LiteFinance Best ECN Broker Africa 2020
- 4XC Best Customer Service 2022
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs through MetaTrader 4 or 5. FP Markets supports all trading styles and EAs.
Trade CFDs across Forex, crypto, oil and indices with leverage up to 1:500. FXCC accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors on MT4. There are no conflicts of interest, as FXCC.com doesn't trade against you.
LiteFinance (LiteFinance.com), formerly LiteForex, is a global ECN broker. Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets on Metatrader 4 or 5, with flexible leverage up to 1:1,000. LiteFinance accepts all EAs and trading styles, including scalping and news trading.
- Risk warning: 83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU) , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
4xc.com is an offshore broker founded by Forex industry veterans. Trade Forex, metals, oil and stocks with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors on MT4 and 5.
- Risk warning: Trading Forex/CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors as you could sustain losses in excess of your deposits. You should carefully consider your financial situation and experience level before trading.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5
- Regulators: Cook Islands
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
At Your Service
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
What’s a requote, in trading?
A "requote" happens when your broker cannot execute your order at the price you request. Requotes tend to happen in fast-moving markets, typically around central bank interest rate announcements or economic data releases. However, they can also occur whenever there's a lag between the moment you place an order, and the moment it reaches your broker.
How to avoid requotes
To avoid requotes, open an account with one of the brokers listed in this article. These brokers use "market execution" to execute your orders without re-quotes at the prevailing market price.
Market execution provides certainty of execution, albeit with some uncertainty surrounding the final execution price. This can give rise to "slippage" if the market has moved against you by the time your order is executed.
This means that you may end up paying a little more than you expected. However, slippage can also work in your favour. Some brokers will keep price improvements to themselves, rather than pass them on. If in doubt, ask your broker about his trade execution policy.
Why chose a broker with market execution
Experienced traders tend to prefer market execution for the following reasons:
- Market driven prices: market execution is usually the preserve of STP brokers (Straight Through Processing) or ECN brokers (Electronic Communications Network). Because STP and ECN brokers aggregate market prices from multiple liquidity providers who compete for your orders, they typically provide lower and more competitive spreads than traditional brokers.
- Fewer restrictions: STP and ECN brokers also tend to place fewer restrictions on trading styles than traditional brokers. This will work in your favour if you have an interest in automated trading (through Expert Advisors for example), scalping or news trading.
- Forex Brokers That Pay Interest on Deposits
- High Leverage Forex Brokers Canada
- Forex Brokers Without ID Verification
- Up to 100% Bonus on Your First Deposit
- Forex Brokers with Instant Execution
- Brokers with Negative Balance Protection
- No Requotes Forex Brokers
- Is Forex Halal or Haram?
- Best Islamic Forex Broker
- Best Islamic Trading Accounts
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds with this ECN account.
Trade 74 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, oil, metals and crypto with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC ... MoreTrade 74 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, oil, metals and crypto with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC allows all trading styles and all Expert Advisors on MetaTrader 4 and 5.