How to Buy Google Shares
Buy and sell CFDs on Alphabet (Google) shares in Canada without commission when you open an account with one of these brokers.
- FP Markets Best FX Broker Australia 2021...
- LiteFinance Best ECN Broker Africa 2020
- AvaTrade Best Mobile Trading Platform ...
- Equiti Most Innovative Broker 2021 -...
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs through MetaTrader 4 or 5. FP Markets supports all trading styles and EAs.
LiteFinance (LiteFinance.com), formerly LiteForex, is a global ECN broker. Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets on Metatrader 4 or 5, with flexible leverage up to 1:1,000. LiteFinance accepts all EAs and trading styles, including scalping and news trading.
- Risk warning: 83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU) , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
AvaTrade (AvaTrade.com) is an award-winning online broker. Trade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, shares, metals and more on MetaTrader 4 or 5. AvaTrade accepts all Expert Advisors except those with a focus on arbitrage.
- Risk warning: 77.82% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD), Bonds (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, Copy trading
- Regulators: Australia, BVI, Cyprus (EU) , Gibraltar, Israel, Japan, South Africa, UAE
Trade CFDs on 400+ instruments on leverage up to 1:500. Get superior execution through its network of 35+ liquidity providers. Equiti.com accepts all trading styles, without restrictions.
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
Here For You
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
Understand how to buy or sell Google stocks online with this step-by-step guide.
Step 1: Get started
Before you place your first trade, you'll need to decide what it is that you are buying. You can either buy shares outright, in which case you'll become a registered shareholder, or speculate on changes in Google's share price through instruments known as CFDs (or Contracts for Difference).
CFDs are also popular with investors like you because they allow you to trade on margin for a fraction of a stock's price. For example, you could buy a CFD on Google stock valued over $100 with a modest US$ 10 deposit through FxPro.com, simply by borrowing the difference from the broker. If Google's share price rises by $10, you'd double your investment. However, you could also stand to lose if Google's share price fell.
Most CFD brokers charge no commission. Instead, they earn a living through the bid-ask spread, helping you save substantial amounts of money vs. traditional brokers. The bid-ask spread is the difference between the price at which you can buy and sell securities from them. Some brokers, such as FxPro, charge a fixed spread at all times, whilst others, like AvaTrade, charge a spread that varies based on market conditions.
Step 2: Open an account online
Visit FxPro.com or AvaTrade.com and open an account online. It's helpful to have a copy of proof of address and proof of identity documents at hand; as most brokers will require that you upload these documents prior to placing your first trade. If you are in a hurry to trade, we suggest funding your account through a debit card, credit card or an electronic wallet. Bank wire transfers can be particularly slow and costly to complete.
Step 3: Place your first trade
Placing your first trade may seem daunting, but it need not be. All brokers in our panel allow you to trade directly from their website or a smartphone app. Click a button to 'buy' and another to 'sell' (or 'short') Google shares directly from the charts. Nowadays, you no longer need to pick up the phone to trade through a dealing desk. Visit FxPro.com and AvaTrade.com to start trading.
As always, be mindful that investing is risky. You could lose the entirety of your investment if your predictions about market movements are incorrect. Leverage will increase both your potential profits and losses, and could reduce your balance to zero. That's why it's important to learn about risk management before placing your first trade, and remember never to invest more than you can afford to lose.
- Latest News
- Google Pulls Plug on Translate App for China in Ongoing RetreatBloomberg - 8 months ago
- Stadia died because no one trusts GoogleTechCrunch - 8 months ago
- Google's Pixel 7 Event: What to ExpectCNET - 8 months ago
- This Week in Apps: Google goes visual, Twitter copies TikTok, OG app dramaTechCrunch - 8 months ago
- Google - backed Kittyhawk is shutting down as questions, hurdles remainThe Washington Post - 8 months ago
- How to Buy Apple Shares
- How to Buy Tesla Shares
- How to Buy Google Shares
- How to Buy Cannabis Stocks
ECN XL Account
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds, with this ECN account.
Trade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, ETFs and commodities on low spreads with ... MoreTrade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, ETFs and commodities on low spreads with leverage up to 1:500. Equiti allows all trading styles on MT5. Get ECN execution with Tier 1 liquidity.