How to Trade Forex in Iran
HYCM (HYCM.com), formerly HY Markets, is an award-winning regulated online broker. Trade over 300 instruments on fixed or variable spreads over MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Risk warning: 85% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5
- Regulated entity (UAE): HYCM Capital Markets (DIFC) Limited (No. F000048)
With HYCM (HYCM.com), you can trade CFDs on 300 instruments, across 6 asset classes: Forex, stocks, indices, ETFs, commodities and crypto-currencies. This is an opportunity to diversify across a wide range of markets. Please read our HYCM review for more information.
HYCM supports both MetaTrader 4 and 5, two popular trading platforms. We recommend trading through MetaTrader 5 as that platform supports all 300 instruments. In contrast, no more than 90 instruments are available through MetaTrader 4. MetaTrader 4 and 5 support a wide range of orders as well as automated trading robots, known as Expert Advisors. HYCM supports all trading styles and Expert Advisors, except high-frequency trading robots. If in doubt, please contact HYCM.
HYCM (HYCM.com) offers 3 accounts, to match your trading style: an account with wider spreads, fixed at all times, another with lower, yet variable spreads and a third with razor-thin spreads plus commission. All three accounts are available in Islamic format for Muslim investors, upon request. HYCM's Islamic accounts carry no swap-charges on positions you keep open overnight. You can keep your positions open for as long as you want, and will only be charged a $5 overnight fee from the 14th-day onwards.
HYCM has been in business since 1977, and is regulated across the markets it operates in, including the UK and the European Union. Over the years, HY Markets has received a string of awards including "Best FX Broker, Northern Europe" by the World Finance 2012 Awards and "Best Forex Brokers in the Middle East" by the IB Times Trading Awards 2011.
Trade 55 currency pairs on fixed spreads, plus CFDs on crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, bonds and... MoreTrade 55 currency pairs on fixed spreads, plus CFDs on crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, bonds and commodities. This account, registered in the British Virgin Islands, has significantly higher leverage.
- $100 deposit
- 1:400 leverage ?
- 0.9 pips EUR/USD
- Regulators: Australia, BVI, Cyprus (EU), Gibraltar, Israel, Japan, South Africa, UAE
Trade CFDs on raw spreads from 0.2 pips plus a $4 commission per round, on MetaTrader 4 or 5. This ... MoreTrade CFDs on raw spreads from 0.2 pips plus a $4 commission per round, on MetaTrader 4 or 5. This account supports all Expert Advisors, except scalpers. Available in Islamic format upon request.
- $200 deposit
- 1:500 leverage ?
- 0.2 pips EUR/USD
- Regulators: Cayman Islands, Cyprus (EU), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, UAE, UK
Trade Forex as well as CFDs on shares, indices and metals on floating spreads without commission. ... MoreTrade Forex as well as CFDs on shares, indices and metals on floating spreads without commission. This Islamic account has no swap or rollover charges when you keep positions overnight. Terms and conditions apply.
- $100 deposit
- 1:500 leverage ?
- 1.2 pips EUR/USD
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU), Mauritius, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Seychelles, South Africa, UAE