By Stefan on 29/09/2023
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs through MetaTrader 4 or 5. FP Markets supports all trading styles and EAs.
- Flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Trade CFDs on over 10,000 instruments.
- Trade on MetaTrader 4/5, cTrader or the Iress platform.
- Supports all trading styles and "Expert Advisors".
- Over 10 base currencies for your account (including USD).
- Fees apply for the Iress platform.
- Best Trade Execution - APAC Awards 2023
- Best Trading Conditions - Ultimate Fintech Awards 2023
- Best Customer Service 2020 - Investment Trends
- Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds with this ECN account.
- $ 100 Minimum deposit
- 1:500 Leverage (EUR/USD)
- 0.09 Pips (EUR/USD)
- $ 3 Commission
Important: please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.
Run your trading bots free of charge directly from FP Markets’ New York datacenter, for as long as you meet the following requirements. First, make a minimum deposit of US$ 1,000 (or equivalent). Second, trade over 10 lots on its Standard Account, or 20 lots on its Raw Account. Finally, contact customer support to request your complimentary VPS.
FP Markets will pay a cash bonus into your account when you refer a friend. Please visit FP Markets for more information.
FP Markets does not charge fees on deposits and will cover fees charged by your bank, or intermediaries, up to US$ 50, for all international deposits over US$ 10,000.
Trade Forex or diversify your investments across stocks and commodities. You can trade both in the spot and the futures markets with FPMarkets.com.
- Forex: trade 70 currency pairs on low spreads with no requotes, and leverage up to 1:500.
- Cryptocurrency: trade CFDs on the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other 10 tokens against the US Dollar.
- Equities: trade CFDs on over 10,000 stocks listed in the USA, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore through the Iress platform, and 1,000 such stocks through MetaTrader 5.
- Indices: trade CFDs on a broad selection of US, European and Asian stock indices, including the Dow Jones and the Nasdaq.
- Metals and commodities: trade CFDs on the price of Gold, Silver and WTI Crude Oil against the US and Australian Dollars.
- Government bonds: trade CFDs 10-year Treasuries and UK government bonds.
- Asset classes
- Forex (CFD)
- Cryptos (CFD)*
- Stocks (CFD)
- Indices (CFD)
- Metals (CFD)
- Energy (CFD)
- Commodities (CFD)
- Bonds (CFD)
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Asset classes (#)
- Forex (CFD)70
- Cryptos (CFD)*12
- Stocks (CFD)10000
- Indices (CFD)14
- Metals (CFD)6
- Energy (CFD)4
- Commodities (CFD)1
- Bonds (CFD)2
ECN trading environment
FP Markets provides direct market access to thousands of financial instruments over an Electronic Communication Network (ECN). It forwards your orders onto liquidity providers, and aggregates the best bid and offer prices, helping you secure more advantageous trading conditions. FP Markets trades on your side, not against you.
FPMarkets.com supports a wide range of trading platforms and trading styles:
- MetaTrader 4/5: MetaTrader 4 and its successor platform, MetaTrader 5, are the world's leading retail Forex trading platforms. Enjoy one-click trading from the charts, and create automated trading strategies through the use of Expert Advisors (EAs). FP Markets supports all EAs, including hedging and scalping bots.
- cTrader: also allows hedging, scalping and the use of automated trading strategies. It's recognised for its fast execution speeds, customisable interface, advanced charting capabilities and broad selection of technical indicators. Like MetaTrader, cTrader is available for download across all devices.
- Iress: a web-based trading platform popular in Australia. If you’re primarily interested in equities, Iress will be for you. It lists 10,000 financial instruments, up from 1,000 in the case of MetaTrader.
Swap-free MetaTrader accounts, also known as Islamic accounts, are also available upon request. An administration fee applies when positions are kept open over two or more trading days in a row.
Of note, FP Markets allows you to open more than one account, so you aren't limited to a single platform. Visit FPMarkets.com for more information.
- Copy trading
- Other platformsIress
- Operating systems
- Web trading
The choice of payment methods depends on the company that you open an account with, and your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for a list of all payment methods.
FP Markets' minimum deposit for both Standard and Raw accounts is just US$ 100 or equivalent. But you may want to deposit US$ 1,000 or more for a complimentary VPS (subject to monthly trading volume requirements).
FP Markets accepts a wide range of deposit methods, including cards, bank transfers and electronic wallets (like Skrill or Neteller). And charges no fees on your deposits. Visit FPMarkets.com for the full list of funding methods.
Of note, FP Markets offers a wide range of currencies for your trading account, including USD, EUR, GBP, AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, HKD, JPY, NZD, PLN and SGD. This will help you avoid unnecessary currency conversion fees.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Fiat)
- Bank transfer
- Broker to broker transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- BPAY *
- NETELLER *
- Ngân Lượng
- Perfect Money
- Skrill *
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Crypto)
- BTC - Bitcoin
- BCH - Bitcoin Cash
- DASH - Dash
- DOGE - Dogecoin
- ETH - Ethereum
- LTC - Litecoin
- USDC - Circle
- USDT - Tether
- XRP - Ripple
- Account base currencies
- AUD - Australian Dollar
- BRL - Brazilian Real
- CAD - Canadian Dollar
- CHF - Swiss Franc
- EUR - Euro
- GBP - British Pound
- HKD - Hong Kong Dollar
- JPY - Japanese Yen
- MXN - Mexican Peso
- PLN - Polish Złoty
- SGD - Singapore Dollar
- USD - U.S. Dollar
- ZAR - South African Rand
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Founded in 2005 and regulated by ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment Commission), FP Markets has grown to become one of the largest and most reputable players in the industry. The company serves clients across 150 countries from its head office in Sydney, and offices around the world.
Client funds are held with Commerzbank, one of the largest German banks. They are segregated from the company's own monies, and can only be accessed under strict client money provisions.
Is FP Markets regulated in Canada?
Yes, you may open an account with FP Markets if you live in the Canadian provinces of Ontario and British Columbia.
Can I open an account with FP Markets?
FP Markets does not accept investors from countries where the distribution or use of CFDs (Contracts for Difference) would be contrary to local laws or regulations. This includes the United States.
- Regulated entities
- AustraliaFirst Prudential Markets Pty Ltd (ASIC No. 286354)
- Cyprus (EU)First Prudential Markets Ltd (CySEC No. 371/18)
- South AfricaFP Markets (Pty) Ltd (No. 50926)
- Saint Vincent and the GrenadinesFP Markets LLC (No. 126 LLC 2019)
Are you looking for an alternative to FP Markets? See how FP Markets compares against each of the following brokers.
- FP Markets vs. 4XC
- FP Markets vs. AvaTrade
- FP Markets vs. EagleFX
- FP Markets vs. Equiti
- FP Markets vs. Fortrade
- FP Markets vs. FXCC
- FP Markets vs. FxPro
- FP Markets vs. HF Markets
- FP Markets vs. HYCM
- FP Markets vs. JustMarkets
- FP Markets vs. LiteFinance
- FP Markets vs. NordFX
- FP Markets vs. OctaFX
- FP Markets vs. Pepperstone