Forex Brokers that Accept Tether (USDT)
Use Tether (USDT) for deposits and withdrawals to your trading account with one of the following Forex brokers.
- FP Markets Best FX Broker Australia 2021...
- FXCC Best Forex Trading Account 20...
- 4XC Best Customer Service 2022
- Equiti Most Innovative Broker 2021 -...
- OctaFX Best Global Broker Asia, 2022
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs through MetaTrader 4 or 5. FP Markets supports all trading styles and EAs.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD), Bonds (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Copy trading
- Regulated entity (Australia): First Prudential Markets Pty Ltd (ASIC No. 286354)
Trade CFDs across Forex, crypto, oil and indices with leverage up to 1:500. FXCC accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors on MT4. There are no conflicts of interest, as FXCC.com doesn't trade against you.
4xc.com is an offshore broker founded by Forex industry veterans. Trade Forex, metals, oil and stocks with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors on MT4 and 5.
- Risk warning: Trading Forex/CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors as you could sustain losses in excess of your deposits. You should carefully consider your financial situation and experience level before trading.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5
- Regulators: Cook Islands
$10 (MT4), $ 100 (MT5)
Trade CFDs on 400+ instruments on leverage up to 1:500. Get superior execution through its network of 35+ liquidity providers. Equiti.com accepts all trading styles, without restrictions.
Trade without restrictions with OctaFX (OctaFX.com), an international broker headquartered in St. Vincent & The Grenadines. OctaFX supports all trading styles and EAs.
Trade CFDs on Forex, shares and precious metals on competitive spreads through ForexMart, an international ECN broker. ForexMart supports all trading styles, including scalping, through MetaTrader 4.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, Copy trading
- Regulators: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
Here For You
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
Tether (USDT), the world's leading stablecoin, is supported by an increasing number of Forex and CFD brokers, looking to provide their customers with more deposit and withdrawal options. Let's briefly discuss the pros and cons of funding your account with Tether.
Advantages of funding your account with Tether
Speed: crypto-currency payments are notoriously fast, and Tether transactions even more so. Your deposit could reach your online trading account within minutes. This is also as fast as using a debit or credit card, and significantly faster than using a bank transfer.
Cost: Tether charges no transaction fees between Tether wallets, however, standard blockchain fees will apply when you make your payment. These fees reward those who maintain the blockchain for validating and enabling your transaction. These fees are just 0.8 USDT over the Tron (TRC20), Tezos, Solana and Polygon networks. Importantly, these fees are fixed regardless of your transaction's size.
Privacy: crypto-currency transactions aren't anonymous, as your transaction and wallet address will be recorded in a public ledger. However, they generally are more private than bank transfers or card payments, and can make it easier to evade national borders and state-imposed capital controls.
Disadvantages of funding your account with Tether
Finality: blockchain transactions are immutable and irreversible. This is both as strength and weakness, as any mistakes cannot be corrected. Before making a Tether deposit or withdrawal, please take time to check both your broker's wallet address and network. Tether payments sent over the wrong network will be forever lost. If in doubt, reach out to your broker's customer support, or make a small payment to verify that everything works as expected.
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bank Transfers
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
- Forex Brokers that Accept China UnionPay
- Forex Brokers that Accept Credit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Debit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
- Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
- Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER
- Forex Brokers that Accept PayPal
- Forex Brokers that Accept Skrill
- Forex Brokers that Accept Tether (USDT)
- KWD Forex Account
ECN XL Account
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds, with this ECN account.
Razor Account [cTrader, TradingView]
Trade Forex on raw spreads, sourced directly from Pepperstone's liquidity providers, plus a ... MoreTrade Forex on raw spreads, sourced directly from Pepperstone's liquidity providers, plus a commission. Trade CFDs on crypto, stocks, indices, ETFs, commodities, energy and metals on low spreads. Pepperstone allows all trading strategies on cTrader. This account is popular with scalpers.
- $200 deposit
- 1:30 leverage
- 0.17 pips EUR/USD
- Regulators: Australia, Bahamas, Cyprus (EU) , Germany, Kenya, UAE , UK