Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER
Compare Forex brokers and trading sites that accept NETELLER for deposits and withdrawals. Fund your trading account instantly and withdraw gains to a prepaid Mastercard®.
Brokers we recommend
- AvaTrade Best Broker for Beginners
- FXCC Best Execution
- LiteFinance Best for Copy Trading
- NordFX Easy Account Opening
We rate brokers across 5 categories and 18 criteria, following a standardised methodology. Here are our overall and category-specific ratings:
|Deposits and withdrawals
* Availability is subject to local laws and regulations.
Note: for brevity, this table only shows the most popular payment methods and regulators. Open a free account with any of these brokers to view funding options available in your country.
- Flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Trade over 1,000 financial instruments.
- Trade on MT4/5 or cTrader without restrictions.
- Copy trading service is available.
- Customer support is available 24/7.
- No TradingView integration is available for now.
- No investor compensation fund in the event of bankruptcy.
We've traded through this broker's MT5 Raw account and can vouch for its low spreads and reliable trading environment. Its Raw account is designed for day traders and scalpers, and its Standard account will suit all others.
We also like the breadth of instruments available through its platform. You'll find over 70 currency pairs, as well as gold and silver priced in US dollars, euros and Aussie dollars. You can also go long or short on stocks and government bonds through over 40 ETFs.
Its free educational content also sets it apart from the competition. Fund your account to get access to trading signals from Trading Signal and Autochartist. You'll also get access to free trading courses for beginners and experienced traders, weekly webinars and e-books.
- Enjoy flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Fast execution speeds from its London data-centre.
- Negative balance protection is only available across Forex and precious metals.
- 4XC is regulated in the Cook Islands, a country without an investor compensation fund.
From the outset, 4XC has offered high leverage (up to 1:500) across Forex, gold and silver. It accepts all trading styles on MT4/5 without restrictions. Alternatively, you may open a PAMM account or a copy trading account.
Its customer service agents, available 6 days a week, have always been friendly and professional. So it's perhaps no surprise that 4XC has received several awards commending the quality of its customer service team.
Overall, we would recommend 4XC to anyone looking for a trustworthy broker, especially if you are primarily interest in trading Forex or precious metals on high leverage.
- CFDs on 250+ instruments.
- FxPro accepts all trading styles on MT4/5 and cTrader.
- Trade on fixed or floating spreads, with or without commission.
- Many deposit methods, including crypto and broker-to-broker transfers.
- Get daily trading signals from Trading Central.
- You cannot trade CFDs on ETFs or government bonds.
- Copy trading isn't available.
It's hard to find fault with FxPro, a broker with a 20-year track record. We've traded through FxPro's Raw account and enjoy the razor-thin floating spreads and low commissions. This account, which comes with a $1,000 minimum deposit, will appeal to experienced traders.
If you're new to trading, you could also open a Standard account with a low $100 deposit. You'll enjoy a more predictable trading environment with fixed, albeit wider, spreads. In short, FxPro is a platform you can grow into as you gain experience.
The educational content available on FxPro.com also caught our attention. You'll find learning paths for both beginners and advanced users, in the form of online courses, video tutorials and webinars.
- Over 750 financial instruments on MT4/5.
- Get free daily trading signals.
- Easily copy professional traders.
- No fees on deposits or withdrawals.
- Get one-on-one assistance when you deposit US$1,000.
- You cannot trade on raw spreads.
- Quarterly and annual inactivity fees.
The breadth of assets available to trade through its platform sets AvaTrade apart from the competition. You'll find over 750 instruments, including currencies, stocks, indices, ETFs (and leveraged ETFs), precious metals, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and government bonds.
AvaTrade supports the MT4 and MT5 platforms, available for Windows and iOS devices. Its web trading platform is sleek, with advanced charting tools. AvaTrade's spreads are competitive and fixed, which can provide a more predictable trading environment, well-suited for beginners.
Its customer service is excellent too. Every time a question has arisen, we've been able to speak to a customer support agent easily through a local telephone number. Our queries were resolved within minutes. AvaTrade support is available five days a week through various channels, including WhatsApp.
- 100% bonus on your 1st deposit (up to US$2,000).
- Flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- All MT4 Expert Advisors are allowed.
- No fees on deposits.
- No minimum deposit.
- FXCC only supports MetaTrader 4.
- Withdrawal fees apply across some, but not all, funding methods.
We particularly like FXCC's high leverage (up to 1:500) available across all currency pairs, gold, silver, stock indices and energy products. It offers negative balance protection, for added peace of mind.
Its MetaTrader 4 integration provides a smooth trading experience, with no lags and only minimal slippage. It accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors, including scalping robots, without restrictions. We look forward to the day when FXCC will support MT5.
As FXCC offers consistently low spreads, it is possible to enter and exit trades several times a day, to take advantage of even small price swings. Its ECN XL account has no commission. However, FXCC will apply a $5 mark-up per lot, per side, if you open an account through us.
Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets on MetaTrader 4 and 5, with leverage up to 1:1,000 through LiteFinance.com. This broker accepts all EAs and trading styles, including scalping and news trading. Earn up to 2.5% interest on your balance.
- All trading strategies are allowed.
- Get free daily technical and fundamental analysis.
- Receive up to 2.5% interest on used funds.
- Copy trading accounts are also available.
- Withdrawals fees are somewhat high, especially card withdrawals.
We have been trading through LiteFinance's ECN account for over 3 years on raw spreads plus a commission of $5 per lot, per side, and we enjoy its unrestricted trading environment.
Their customer service team is responsive, even on weekends. Our withdrawals have always been processed as quickly as possible. However, their withdrawal fees are a bit high, especially card withdrawals.
LiteFinance publishes a lot of educational content in the form of webinars and articles on its blog, often focused on technical analysis. However, you might find yourself lost if you are new to trading.
- High leverage up to 1:1000.
- Copy trading and PAMM accounts are available.
- Start trading without ID.
- NordFX offers fewer instruments than other brokers.
- NordFX only supports the MT4 platform.
- Withdrawal fees apply.
NordFX is one of few brokers that allows anyone to open an account and trade without having to provide proof of identity. However, you'll need to verify your identity later, upon raising a withdrawal request.
NordFX offers leverage up to 1:1000 across currencies and precious metals. However, as it reserves the right to adjust the maximum leverage based on market conditions, you could be surprised by a margin call if you use high leverage.
NordFX processes deposits and withdrawals fast, including on weekends. However, inconsistencies between deposit and withdrawal methods have been a source of frustration for us. Withdrawal fees, in the region of 4% for Visa and Mastercard, are a negative.
NETELLER lets you shop securely, transfer money anywhere in the world and have instant access to your funds through its prepaid Mastecard®.
Forex deposits and withdrawals
NETELLER is a popular choice with Forex traders because of its speed and simplicity.
- Depositing funds: to deposit funds into your trading account, simply use the email address associated with your NETELLER account. Payments are instant and free of charge from NETELLER. You should, nonetheless, check whether your broker charges fees on deposits.
- Withdrawing funds: if you have used NETELLER as a funding method, your broker will send any withdrawals to the same account. Withdrawal processing times vary with each broker. However, you can have confidence than the payment will happen instantly as soon as it is processed.
For transactions that require a currency conversion, NETELLER adds a 3.99% fee to the average daily interbank market rate published by a third-party foreign currency data provider. To avoid this currency exchange fee on both the deposit and withdrawal legs, you should take care to open an account with a base currency that matches that of your NETELLER account. If you cannot find a match, NETELLER may not be the right choice for you. You could look into bank transfers or card payments, however, they will also incur currency conversion fees of their own.
How to fund your NETELLER account
You can't use your NETELLER Wallet without funding it. NETELLER supports a wide range of deposit methods including bank transfers, credit cards, debit cards as well as Bitcoin. It supports many other local payment solutions in the 200 countries it operates in. NETELLER charges a 2.5% fee on all incoming payments, except that in excess of US$ 20,000 (or equivalent). In other words, no fees will apply if you deposit US$ 20,000 or more (or equivalent).
How to withdraw money from your NETELLER account
Getting money out of your NETELLER account is fast and secure. Withdrawal options vary across countries but typically include local and international bank transfers, costing US$ 10 and US$ 12.75 respectively. You may also send money to a mobile phone wallet like M-Pesa in Kenya and Sri Lanka, subject to a 1.45% withdrawal fee. If the withdrawal requires an exchange of currencies, NETELLER will also apply a 3.99% currency conversion fee. Find out more about NETELLER's fees.
NETELLER's prepaid Mastercard® will be of interest if you are looking to spend the monies on yourself, online or in the real world. You may also withdraw cash from millions of ATMs worldwide. The card is accepted anywhere that Mastercard is accepted. Cash withdrawals incur a 1.75% fee. A 3.99% foreign exchange fee will also apply if the withdrawal is in a currency other than your account currency. Visit NETELLER.com to get started.
Share this article:
About the author
I'm Stéphane, a trader and an entrepreneur. My mission with TrustedBrokers is to help you find the right broker for you, whether you're a beginner or a pro. I've personally used and tested the brokers on our service, opening and funding real-money accounts, contacting customer service and placing trades. I started my career in investment banking in London.
- Brokers that Accept Binance Pay
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
- Forex Brokers that Accept China UnionPay
- Brokers that Accept Broker-to-Broker Transfers
- Forex Brokers that Accept Credit Cards
- Brokers that Accept American Express
- Forex Brokers that Accept Debit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
- Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
- Forex Brokers that Accept PayPal
- Forex Brokers that Accept Skrill