Best cTrader Brokers
Compare award-winning Forex and CFD brokers that support the cTrader platform, including TrustedBrokers' "Best cTrader Broker in 2023".
Brokers we recommend
Here's how and why rated these brokers, or learn more about our impartial 18-point methodology.
* Availability is subject to local laws and regulations.
Note: for brevity, this table only shows the most popular payment methods and regulators. Open a free account with any of these brokers to view funding options available in your country.
- Flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Trade over 1,000 financial instruments.
- Trade on MT4/5 or cTrader without restrictions.
- Copy trading service is available.
- Customer support is available 24/7.
- No TradingView integration is available for now.
- No investor compensation fund in the event of bankruptcy.
We've traded through this broker's MT5 Raw account and can vouch for its low spreads and reliable trading environment. Its Raw account is designed for day traders and scalpers, and its Standard account will suit all others.
We also like the breadth of instruments available through its platform. You'll find over 70 currency pairs, as well as gold and silver priced in US dollars, euros and Aussie dollars. You can also go long or short on stocks and government bonds through over 40 ETFs.
Its free educational content also sets it apart from the competition. Fund your account to get access to trading signals from Trading Signal and Autochartist. You'll also get access to free trading courses for beginners and experienced traders, weekly webinars and e-books.
- CFDs on 250+ instruments.
- FxPro accepts all trading styles on MT4/5 and cTrader.
- Trade on fixed or floating spreads, with or without commission.
- Many deposit methods, including crypto and broker-to-broker transfers.
- Get daily trading signals from Trading Central.
- You cannot trade CFDs on ETFs or government bonds.
- Copy trading isn't available.
It's hard to find fault with FxPro, a broker with a 20-year track record. We've traded through FxPro's Raw account and enjoy the razor-thin floating spreads and low commissions. This account, which comes with a $1,000 minimum deposit, will appeal to experienced traders.
If you're new to trading, you could also open a Standard account with a low $100 deposit. You'll enjoy a more predictable trading environment with fixed, albeit wider, spreads. In short, FxPro is a platform you can grow into as you gain experience.
The educational content available on FxPro.com also caught our attention. You'll find learning paths for both beginners and advanced users, in the form of online courses, video tutorials and webinars.
- Trade over 1,200 instruments across many asset classes.
- Trade on MT4/5, cTrader or even TradingView.
- All trading styles and EAs are allowed.
- Wide range of currencies for your trading account.
- Excellent customer service.
- You cannot choose which Pepperstone entity to open an account with. For example, you will need to open an account with Pepperstone's FCA-regulated entity if you live in the UK.
We particularly enjoy Pepperstone's integration with TradingView, which makes it possible to open and close positions directly from the charts. This in addition to its support for the popular MetaTrader 4, 5 and cTrader platforms.
Fees are a big factor for any trader. And Pepperstone's competitive spreads and commissions are a significant plus point for us. Its Standard account with low and variable spreads will appeal to all traders. And its Raw account is designed for Forex day traders and scalpers.
Deposits and withdrawals are easy and hassle-free, which is exactly what we look for in a broker. Whenever we've reached out to customer service, we've found their agents to be responsive and attentive.
RoboForex.com is an offshore broker based in and regulated in Belize. Access over 12,000 instruments, including real equities and CFDs on Forex, crypto and oil, from a single platform. We were able to start trading in minutes, without ID verification.
- Access 12,000 instruments, including real stocks.
- Start trading in minutes without ID verification.
- Enjoy negative balance protection.
- RoboForex is only regulated in Belize.
- Withdrawal fees across most funding methods.
RoboForex is an offshore broker you should consider, if you're looking for high leverage (up to 1:2000) across a wide range of asset classes.
We were able to open an account and start trading in under 5 minutes, as RoboForex postpones account verification until you raise a withdrawal request. It's free to fund your account, but pay attention to withdrawal fees across most withdrawal methods.
RoboForex accepts all trading styles and EAs on the MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms. Its trading fees are on par with its competition, and swap fees generally lower. You may also qualify for a complimentary VPS if you trade at least 3 lots per month.
We particularly like its R StocksTrader platform, which allows you to invest in over 12,000 "real" stocks, in addition to CFDs across all other asset classes. If you're a buy-and-hold investor with an interest in stocks, this platform is one you should consider.
- All trading strategies are allowed.
- Get free daily technical and fundamental analysis.
- Receive up to 2.5% interest on used funds.
- Copy trading accounts are also available.
- Withdrawals fees are somewhat high, especially card withdrawals.
We have been trading through LiteFinance's ECN account for over 3 years on raw spreads plus a commission of $5 per lot, per side, and we enjoy its unrestricted trading environment.
Their customer service team is responsive, even on weekends. Our withdrawals have always been processed as quickly as possible. However, their withdrawal fees are a bit high, especially card withdrawals.
LiteFinance publishes a lot of educational content in the form of webinars and articles on its blog, often focused on technical analysis. However, you might find yourself lost if you are new to trading.
Best cTrader Broker in 2023
FP Markets is TrustedBrokers' "Best cTrader Broker" in 2023. FP Markets is an award-winning ECN broker with competitive spreads and strong execution. Trade CFDs on a wide range of instruments across Forex, crypto, stocks, indices, metals and energies through cTrader.
FP Markets supports all trading styles and places no restrictions on your use of cAlgo Robots. You can even run multiple cBots at a time and on the same chart. All running cBots will appear in the bottom left corner of the chart. We also like that you can easily back-test the performance of a cBot on historical data through the platform's 'Automate' section before running it on real data.
If you're looking to run cBots on a 24/7 basis, we recommend hosting them on a virtual private server rather than on your own device. If your monthly trading volume exceeds 20 lots of Forex and Metals on a Standard trading account, or over 40 lots on a Raw account, FP Markets will cover your subscription fee with its dedicated forex VPS provider. Visit FPMarkets.com to find out more.
Introduction to cTrader
Share this article:
About the author
I'm Stéphane, a trader and an entrepreneur. My mission with TrustedBrokers is to help you find the right broker for you, whether you're a beginner or a pro. I've personally used and tested the brokers on our service, opening and funding real-money accounts, contacting customer service and placing trades. I started my career in investment banking in London.