- Enjoy flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Fast execution speeds from its London data-centre.
- You cannot buy shares or crypto-currency directly (only CFDs).
- The Cook Islands don't have an investor compensation fund.
- Best Customer Service 2022
- Best Social Trading Platform 2020
About the author
Stefan started his career in investment banking in 2005, and trades in his own time. He graduated from the London School of Economics and HEC Paris.
Updated on: 4 February, 2023
- Trade 74 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, oil, metals and crypto with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC allows all trading styles and all Expert Advisors on MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- $ 10 (MT4), $ 100 (MT5) Minimum deposit
- 1:500 Leverage (EUR/USD)
- 1.4 Pips (EUR/USD)
- $ 0 Commission
- More ▼
- MT4, MT5, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- No dealing desk (NDD), STP, Market execution
- Variable spreads
- 100% Margin call level (%)
- 50% Stop out level (%)
- Hedging, Scalping, Algo trading (EA)
- Less ▲
- Open account ▷Risk warning: Trading Forex/CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk.
Important: please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.
Get a 50% bonus on your first deposit. The bonus amount cannot be withdrawn, however, any profits you earn through trading are yours to withdraw, with no restrictions. The bonus amount has no expiration date. This offer is for new clients only, however, 4XC will treat you as a new client if you have never funded your account.
Get free trading signals through 4XC's Discord group. To get added, create an account online and contact customer support.
Get a free VPS, powered by HokoCloud, when you maintain a balance of at least US$ 5,000 (or equivalent in your account's base currency), and trade at least 4 complete lots per calendar month. Otherwise, 4XC will deduct a US$ 20 monthly fee from your trading account.
Access over 390 instruments spanning a wide range of asset classes from your 4XC trading account:
- Forex: trade CFDs on 74 currency pairs with leverage up to 1:500. Currency pairs include Majors and Minors like the Chinese Yuan and Russian Ruble.
- Crypto-currencies: trade CFDs on the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin with leverage up to 1:25.
- Stocks: trade CFDs on the price of 295 stocks with leverage up to 1:25. These are primarily shares listed on American stock exchanges, including ADRs issued by Chinese companies like Alibaba.
- Indices: trade CFDs on global American, European and Asian stock indices with leverage up to 1:100. These include the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq 100.
- Energies: trade CFDs on the price of Brent crude and West Texas Intermediate (WTI), the two most popularly traded grades of oil, with leverage up to 1:500.
- Metals: trade CFDs on the price of precious metals and industrial metals, including gold, silver and aluminium, with leverage up to 1:500.
- Asset classes
- Forex (CFD)
- Cryptos (CFD)*
- Stocks (CFD)
- Indices (CFD)
- Metals (CFD)
- Energy (CFD)
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Asset classes (#)
- Forex (CFD)74
- Cryptos (CFD)*3
- Stocks (CFD)295
- Indices (CFD)11
- Metals (CFD)8
- Energy (CFD)2
4XC supports MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, two trading platforms popular with retail traders like you and I. 4XC places no restrictions on your use of Expert Advisors, small programmes that can automate trading on the MetaTrader platform. Furthermore, 4XC allows all trading styles, including news trading, scalping and hedging.
4xc.com offers the same range of instruments and trading conditions across MT4 and MT5. The minimum deposit is the same across platforms, except for the Standard account, where it's US$ 10 and US$ 100 for MT4 and MT5 respectively. If you're new to the MetaTrader platform, we recommend MT5, which is significantly faster than its predecessor.
Both the MT4 and MT5 platforms are available for download to your Windows PC or Macbook. You may also download these platforms as an app from the iOS and Android app stores. 4XC also offers a web trading platform, which may be useful when you're unable to install the platform on your device.
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Other platformsWeb trader
- Operating systems
- Web trading
Note: the choice of payment methods depends on the company that you open an account with, and your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for a list of all payment methods.
4XC accepts a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods. These include bank transfers, Visa, Mastercard, crypto-currencies and local payment options listed on this page. Please visit 4xc.com for the full range of funding methods.
If you're in a hurry to fund your account, we recommend using either Visa, Mastercard or Alipay, as card payments are free and instant. This could be of interest if your funds are in USD, EUR or GBP.
You could also use Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash or Tether to fund your account. Crypto-currency payments clear within 24 hours, and typically much faster. However, please note that they are subject to a $50 minimum, and you will need to cover blockchain fees.
Last but not least, bank transfers are free but can take between 2 and 3 business days to reach your account. 4XC has accounts with the following banks:
- Bank of America (GBP)
- TransferWise (USD, GBP, EUR)
- Etana Custody (USD, GBP, EUR)
- Capital Security Bank Limited (USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, NZD)
- GTBank (USD, GBP, EUR, NGN)
- Deutsche Bank (USD)
- Zenith (USD, EUR, NGN)
- genial (BRL)
You can open a trading account in either USD, GBP, EUR or BRL. If your funds are in another currency, your payment provider will convert them in and out of your account's base currency whenever you make a deposit or withdrawal. To avoid unnecessary currency conversion fees, open a trading account in your local currency.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Fiat)
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Banco Plural
- M-PESA *
- NETELLER *
- Perfect Money
- Skrill *
- Western Union
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Crypto)
- BTC - Bitcoin
- BCH - Bitcoin Cash
- DASH - Dash
- ETH - Ethereum
- USDT - Tether
- Account base currencies
- BRL - Brazilian Real
- EUR - Euro
- GBP - British Pound
- USD - U.S. Dollar
4xc.com is an offshore broker incorporated and regulated in the Cook Islands. 4xCube Limited has been granted a money-changing business license by the Financial Supervisory Commission.
Client funds are kept completely separate from the company's own funds and are stored in special accounts called segregated accounts with large financial institutions. These institutions include Bank of America and Deutsche Bank.
However, you could lose the entirety of your investment should 4XC go bankrupt, as no investor compensation fund is available in the Cook Islands. If this is a concern, you should open an account with a broker regulated in the UK or the European Union, as these jurisdictions have investor compensation funds.
- Regulated entities
- Cook IslandsNo. MC03/2018
Are you looking for an alternative to 4XC? See how 4XC compares against each of the following brokers.