ZAR Forex Account
Compare regulated brokers that accept the South African rand (ZAR) as a base currency for your trading account.
- FP Markets Best Trade Execution - APAC...
- JustMarkets Best Broker Asia 2022 - UF...
- FxPro Best FX Service Provider 2023...
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs through MetaTrader 4 or 5. FP Markets supports all trading styles and EAs.
JustMarkets (formerly JustForex) is an offshore broker that allows you to trade over 170 instruments on low spreads, and high leverage up to 500 times your initial deposit. It accepts all trading styles on MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- Risk warning: Margin trading in the financial markets is speculative and implies a high level of risk, including full loss of deposit.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, Copy trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU) , Seychelles
FxPro (FxPro.com) is a global broker, winner of 95+ awards including "Best FX Service Provider" in 2023. Trade 250+ instruments across a wide range of asset classes on MT4/5 or cTrader. FxPro accepts all trading styles without restrictions.
- Risk warning: 79.28% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs and Spread Betting work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Copy trading
- Regulators: Bahamas, Cyprus (EU) , South Africa, UK
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
At Your Service
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
Brokers that accept ZAR
With FP Markets, you can open a trading account in one of over 10 base currencies, including the South African rand. Fund your ZAR trading account instantly through mybux, a payment system available in over 20 African countries. FP Markets will even cover your deposit fees. Visit FPMarkets.com to start trading today.
If you live in South Africa, you could also open an ZAR trading account with JustMarkets and fund it in rand. JustMarkets accepts EFT payments and Neteller, and charges no fees on deposits or withdrawals. Create a free account on JustMarkets.com to see all funding options available to you.
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds with this ECN account.
Best Swap-Free Account
Trade Forex and as well as CFDs on crypto, stocks, indices, ETFs, commodities, energy and metals on ... MoreTrade Forex and as well as CFDs on crypto, stocks, indices, ETFs, commodities, energy and metals on low spreads, with no interest charges. Choose between MT4 and MT5. All trading strategies are allowed. This account is only available in certain countries.