Brokers that Allow all EAs
Compare brokers that allow you to trade without restrictions and accept all Expert Advisors on MT4, MT5 and cAlgo in Malaysia.
Brokers we recommend
- FXCC Best Execution
- Pepperstone Best Broker for TradingView
- FxPro Best MetaTrader 5 Broker
- JustMarkets Best Broker for Gold & Silver (CFD)
- HYCM Best Forex Broker (Middle East)
- LiteFinance Best for Copy Trading
- 4XC Best Customer Service
Here's how and why rated these brokers, or learn more about our impartial 18-point methodology.
|Overall||Markets||Trading environment||Deposits and withdrawals||Investor protection||Customer service|
|Forex (CFD)||Cryptos (CFD)*||Indices (CFD)||Metals (CFD)||Energy (CFD)||Stocks (CFD)||Commodities (CFD)||ETFs (CFD)||Bonds (CFD)|
* Availability is subject to local laws and regulations.
Note: for brevity, this table only shows the most popular payment methods and regulators. Open a free account with any of these brokers to view funding options available in your country.
- Flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Trade over 1,000 financial instruments.
- Trade on MT4/5 or cTrader without restrictions.
- Copy trading service is available.
- Customer support is available 24/7.
- No TradingView integration is available for now.
- No investor compensation fund in the event of bankruptcy.
We've traded through this broker's MT5 Raw account and can vouch for its low spreads and reliable trading environment. Its Raw account is designed for day traders and scalpers, and its Standard account will suit all others.
We also like the breadth of instruments available through its platform. You'll find over 70 currency pairs, as well as gold and silver priced in US dollars, euros and Aussie dollars. You can also go long or short on stocks and government bonds through over 40 ETFs.
Its free educational content also sets it apart from the competition. Fund your account to get access to trading signals from Trading Signal and Autochartist. You'll also get access to free trading courses for beginners and experienced traders, weekly webinars and e-books.
- Over 750 financial instruments on MT4/5.
- Get free daily trading signals.
- Easily copy professional traders.
- No fees on deposits or withdrawals.
- Get one-on-one assistance when you deposit US$1,000.
- You cannot trade on raw spreads.
- Quarterly and annual inactivity fees.
The breadth of assets available to trade through its platform sets AvaTrade apart from the competition. You'll find over 750 instruments, including currencies, stocks, indices, ETFs (and leveraged ETFs), precious metals, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and government bonds.
AvaTrade supports the MT4 and MT5 platforms, available for Windows and iOS devices. Its web trading platform is sleek, with advanced charting tools. AvaTrade's spreads are competitive and fixed, which can provide a more predictable trading environment, well-suited for beginners.
Its customer service is excellent too. Every time a question has arisen, we've been able to speak to a customer support agent easily through a local telephone number. Our queries were resolved within minutes. AvaTrade support is available five days a week through various channels, including WhatsApp.
- Trade without restrictions on MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Crypto deposit and withdrawal options are available.
- Negative balance protection.
- Copy trading platform.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- Only supports 2 account base currencies: USD, EUR.
Octa is popular with traders seeking high leverage, up to 1:500, on the MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms. You can make your deposits go further with a bonus, up to 50%. Bonus funds can be withdrawn subject to trading volume requirements.
Octa has a reputation for quick deposits and withdrawals, even though withdrawals are processed manually for added security. Octa charges no fees on deposits and will even cover third-party fees, from time to time.
Live trading sessions, broadcast several times a month, also caught our attention. Webinar attendees also get access to a private Telegram channel. If you are new to trading, this could be an opportunity to learn from professional traders.
- 100% bonus on your 1st deposit (up to US$2,000).
- Flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- All MT4 Expert Advisors are allowed.
- No fees on deposits.
- No minimum deposit.
- FXCC only supports MetaTrader 4.
- Withdrawal fees apply across some, but not all, funding methods.
We particularly like FXCC's high leverage (up to 1:500) available across all currency pairs, gold, silver, stock indices and energy products. It offers negative balance protection, for added peace of mind.
Its MetaTrader 4 integration provides a smooth trading experience, with no lags and only minimal slippage. It accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors, including scalping robots, without restrictions. We look forward to the day when FXCC will support MT5.
As FXCC offers consistently low spreads, it is possible to enter and exit trades several times a day, to take advantage of even small price swings. Its ECN XL account has no commission. However, FXCC will apply a $5 mark-up per lot, per side, if you open an account through us.
- Trade over 1,200 instruments across many asset classes.
- Trade on MT4/5, cTrader or even TradingView.
- All trading styles and EAs are allowed.
- Wide range of currencies for your trading account.
- Excellent customer service.
- You cannot choose which Pepperstone entity to open an account with. For example, you will need to open an account with Pepperstone's FCA-regulated entity if you live in the UK.
We particularly enjoy Pepperstone's integration with TradingView, which makes it possible to open and close positions directly from the charts. This in addition to its support for the popular MetaTrader 4, 5 and cTrader platforms.
Fees are a big factor for any trader. And Pepperstone's competitive spreads and commissions are a significant plus point for us. Its Standard account with low and variable spreads will appeal to all traders. And its Raw account is designed for Forex day traders and scalpers.
Deposits and withdrawals are easy and hassle-free, which is exactly what we look for in a broker. Whenever we've reached out to customer service, we've found their agents to be responsive and attentive.
- CFDs on 250+ instruments.
- FxPro accepts all trading styles on MT4/5 and cTrader.
- Trade on fixed or floating spreads, with or without commission.
- Many deposit methods, including crypto and broker-to-broker transfers.
- Get daily trading signals from Trading Central.
- You cannot trade CFDs on ETFs or government bonds.
- Copy trading isn't available.
It's hard to find fault with FxPro, a broker with a 20-year track record. We've traded through FxPro's Raw account and enjoy the razor-thin floating spreads and low commissions. This account, which comes with a $1,000 minimum deposit, will appeal to experienced traders.
If you're new to trading, you could also open a Standard account with a low $100 deposit. You'll enjoy a more predictable trading environment with fixed, albeit wider, spreads. In short, FxPro is a platform you can grow into as you gain experience.
The educational content available on FxPro.com also caught our attention. You'll find learning paths for both beginners and advanced users, in the form of online courses, video tutorials and webinars.
- Flexible leverage up to 1:3000.
- All trading strategies and EAs are allowed on MT4/5.
- You can also trade on raw spreads, plus commission.
- Daily Forex market commentary.
- No fees on deposits or withdrawals.
- No access to an investor compensation fund as this broker is incorporated in the Seychelles.
- Customer support is underwhelming.
JustMarkets offers trading accounts for traders both new and experienced. Its Standard and Standard Cent accounts, designed with beginners in mind, have a low US$10 minimum deposit. Its Pro and Raw Spread accounts will appeal to day traders and scalpers.
With JustMarkets, you can open a trading account in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, MYR, IDR, THB, VND, KWD, CNY, and even ZAR. If possible, open a trading account in your currency to avoid currency conversion fees. Notably, JustMarkets charges no fees on deposits or withdrawals.
Our withdrawals have generally been processed swiftly. However, our first withdrawal took several weeks due to a failure by a third-party payment provider. During that period, customer support was slow to respond and acknowledge the underlying problem.
- Trade CFDs or invest in over 1,000 "real" stocks.
- Trade on MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5.
- Get free signals from Trading Central.
- Account currencies include USD, EUR, GBP, CAD and AED.
- Trading fees on its Fixed and Classic accounts are a little high.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 90 days.
- Copy trading isn't possible.
HYCM is an established broker, in business since 1999. It also is a safe place to trade as it's overseen by regulators in the EU, the UK, the UAE and abroad.
Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets through its Classic and Raw accounts. You may also buy and hold over 1,000 "real" stocks, without leverage, and earn dividends.
Every client receives complimentary trading signals from Trading Central. Trading Central uses technical analysis to identify potential opportunities on a daily basis. Their signals could spark new ideas, or reinforce your existing convictions.
Overall, we have found HYCM to provide a reliable trading environment. However, its trading fees are a little higher than the competition, unless you open a Raw account.
- All trading strategies are allowed.
- Get free daily technical and fundamental analysis.
- Receive up to 2.5% interest on used funds.
- Copy trading accounts are also available.
- Withdrawals fees are somewhat high, especially card withdrawals.
We have been trading through LiteFinance's ECN account for over 3 years on raw spreads plus a commission of $5 per lot, per side, and we enjoy its unrestricted trading environment.
Their customer service team is responsive, even on weekends. Our withdrawals have always been processed as quickly as possible. However, their withdrawal fees are a bit high, especially card withdrawals.
LiteFinance publishes a lot of educational content in the form of webinars and articles on its blog, often focused on technical analysis. However, you might find yourself lost if you are new to trading.
- Enjoy flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Fast execution speeds from its London data-centre.
- Negative balance protection is only available across Forex and precious metals.
- 4XC is regulated in the Cook Islands, a country without an investor compensation fund.
From the outset, 4XC has offered high leverage (up to 1:500) across Forex, gold and silver. It accepts all trading styles on MT4/5 without restrictions. Alternatively, you may open a PAMM account or a copy trading account.
Its customer service agents, available 6 days a week, have always been friendly and professional. So it's perhaps no surprise that 4XC has received several awards commending the quality of its customer service team.
Overall, we would recommend 4XC to anyone looking for a trustworthy broker, especially if you are primarily interest in trading Forex or precious metals on high leverage.
Forex trading robots can monitor the market for trade ideas and make autonomous trading decisions. Nowadays, they're available across a range of platforms including MT4, MT5 and cTrader.
MetaTrader 4 and 5
Forex robots are known as Expert Advisors (EAs) on the MetaTrader platform. They can trade when you're asleep or away from your desk, and take emotions out of trading. You can design your own or download one from the MetaTrader Market. Some users make their robots available for free, however, you should expect to pay for commercial implementations.
cTrader is an algorithmic trading platform designed for automated trading. It comes with a code editor and strategy tester, so you can create your own robots and backtest them over historical data. Alternatively, you may download new algos and indicators from cTrader's marketplace, for free or on a paid-for basis.
Share this article:
About the author
I'm Stéphane, a trader and an entrepreneur. My mission with TrustedBrokers is to help you find the right broker for you, whether you're a beginner or a pro. I've personally used and tested the brokers on our service, opening and funding real-money accounts, contacting customer service and placing trades. I started my career in investment banking in London.