By Stéphane on 04/11/2023
4XC is available in Hong Kong
- Markets3.8 / 5
- Trading environment4.4 / 5
- Deposits and withdrawals4.5 / 5
- Investor protection3.0 / 5
- Customer service4.7 / 5
4XC is an offshore broker founded in 2018 by Forex veterans. Trade Forex, metals, oil and stocks with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors on MT4/5.
From the outset, 4XC has offered high leverage (up to 1:500) across Forex, gold and silver. It accepts all trading styles on MT4/5 without restrictions. Alternatively, you may open a PAMM account or a copy trading account.
Its customer service agents, available 6 days a week, have always been friendly and professional. So it's perhaps no surprise that 4XC has received several awards commending the quality of its customer service team.
Overall, we would recommend 4XC to anyone looking for a trustworthy broker, especially if you are primarily interest in trading Forex or precious metals on high leverage.
- Enjoy flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Fast execution speeds from its London data-centre.
- Negative balance protection is only available across Forex and precious metals.
- 4XC is regulated in the Cook Islands, a country without an investor compensation fund.
Easily navigate this review:
Trade 80 instruments spanning a wide range of asset classes from your 4XC trading account:
- Forex: trade CFDs on 60 currency pairs with leverage up to 1:500. Currency pairs include Majors and Minors like the Chinese Yuan and Russian Ruble.
- Crypto-currencies: trade CFDs on the price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple with leverage up to 1:20.
- Indices: trade CFDs on global American, European and Asian stock indices with leverage up to 1:200. These include the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq 100.
- Energies: trade CFDs on the price of Brent crude and West Texas Intermediate (WTI), the two most popularly traded grades of oil, with leverage up to 1:200.
- Metals: trade CFDs on the price of gold and silver with leverage up to 1:500.
* Availability is subject to local laws and regulations.
4XC supports MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, two trading platforms popular with retail traders. Both platforms offer the same range of instruments and trading conditions on 4xc.com.
If you're new to the MetaTrader platform, we recommend MT5, which is significantly faster than its predecessor. And if you're an experienced trader, you'll probably naturally gravitate towards 4XC's MT5 implementation, which supports netting and hedging accounts.
4XC places no restrictions on your use of Expert Advisors, small programmes that can automate trading on the MetaTrader platform. Furthermore, 4XC allows all trading styles, including news trading, scalping and hedging.
MT4 and MT5 are available for download to your Windows PC or Macbook. You may also download these platforms' mobile apps. 4XC's MetaTrader web trading platform, illustrated here, could also be of interest.
4XC accepts a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods. These include bank transfers, Visa, Mastercard, crypto-currencies and local payment options listed on this page. Please visit 4xc.com for the full range of funding methods.
If you're in a hurry to fund your account, we recommend using either Visa, Mastercard or Alipay, as card payments are free and instant. This could be of interest if your funds are in USD, EUR or GBP.
You could also use Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash or Tether to fund your account. Crypto-currency payments clear within 24 hours, and typically much faster. However, please note that they are subject to a $50 minimum, and you will need to cover blockchain fees.
Last but not least, bank transfers are free but can take between 2 and 3 business days to reach your account. 4XC has accounts with the following banks:
- Bank of America (GBP)
- TransferWise (USD, GBP, EUR)
- Etana Custody (USD, GBP, EUR)
- Capital Security Bank Limited (USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, NZD)
- GTBank (USD, GBP, EUR, NGN)
- Deutsche Bank (USD)
- Zenith (USD, EUR, NGN)
- genial (BRL)
You can open a trading account in either USD, GBP, EUR or BRL. If your funds are in another currency, your payment provider will convert them in and out of your account's base currency whenever you make a deposit or withdrawal. To avoid unnecessary currency conversion fees, open a trading account in your local currency.
The choice of payment methods depends on the company that you open an account with, and your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for a list of all payment methods.
* Availability is subject to local laws and regulations.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Fiat)
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Banco Plural
- M-PESA *
- NETELLER *
- Perfect Money
- Skrill *
- Western Union
- Deposits and withdrawals (Crypto)
- BTC (Bitcoin)
- BCH (Bitcoin Cash)
- DASH (Dash)
- ETH (Ethereum)
- USDT (Tether)
- Account base currencies
Client funds are kept completely separate from the company's own funds and are stored in special accounts called segregated accounts with large financial institutions. These institutions include Bank of America and Deutsche Bank.
However, you could lose the entirety of your investment should 4XC go bankrupt, as no investor compensation fund is available in the Cook Islands. If this is a concern, you should open an account with a broker regulated in the UK or the European Union, as these jurisdictions have investor compensation funds.
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Are you looking for an alternative to 4XC? See how 4XC compares against each of the following brokers.
About the author
I'm Stéphane, a trader and an entrepreneur. My mission with TrustedBrokers is to help you find the right broker for you, whether you're a beginner or a pro. I've personally used and tested the brokers on our service, opening and funding real-money accounts, contacting customer service and placing trades. I started my career in investment banking in London.