AED Forex Account
Compare regulated brokers that accept the UAE dirham (AED) as a base currency for your trading account.
By Stefan on 27/09/2023
HYCM.com, formerly HY Markets, is an award-winning regulated online broker. Trade over 300 instruments on fixed or variable spreads over MetaTrader 4 or 5. We particularly like that you're entitled to attend live trading sessions with professional traders twice a week.
- Risk warning: 85% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5
- Regulated entity (UK): HYCM Capital Markets (UK) (FCA No. 186171)
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
At Your Service
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
Brokers that accept AED
If you live in the UAE, you can open an AED trading account with HYCM.com and fund it in dirham. HYCM accepts a wide range of payment options, including local bank transfers from within the UAE, Visa and Mastercard. Bank transfers can take up to 7 working days to reach your account, but card payments are almost instantaneous. HYCM charges no fees on deposits.
In the UAE, Henyep Capital Markets (DIFC) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority with license number 000048. HYCM is headquartered in the City of London and has won over 15 awards including Best Forex Broker Dubai and Best Mobile Trading Platform.
About the Emirati Dirham
The Emirati Dirham, abbreviated as AED, is the official currency of the United Arab Emirates. The Dirham was introduced in 1973(2), in replacement of the Bahraini Dinar, the Qatari Riyal and the Dubai Riyal that had been in circulation at the time.
The Central Bank of the UAE intervenes automatically in the foreign exchange market in order to maintain the Dirham's fixed exchange rate against the US Dollar. 1 USD equals 3.6725 AED(3).
- 1. Skrill. Our Fees and Charges. https://www.skrill.com/en/siteinformation/fees/#deposit
- 2. United Arab Emirates' Government portal. The UAE National Currency. https://u.ae/en/information-and-services/finance-and-investment/the-uae-national-currency
- 3. Central Bank of the UAE. Domestic Market Operations. https://www.centralbank.ae/en/our-operations/monetary-policy-and-domestic-markets/domestic-market-operations/
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds with this ECN account.
Best Pro Account
Trade CFDs on currency pairs, crypto, indices, stocks, precious metals and energy products with ... MoreTrade CFDs on currency pairs, crypto, indices, stocks, precious metals and energy products with leverage up to 1:200. Spreads from 0.6 pips across the EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY pairs. All Expert Advisors are allowed on the MT4 platform.