Highest Leverage Forex Brokers
If you're looking for a Forex and CFD broker with the highest possible leverage, look no more. The following brokers offer leverage up to 1:1000 through their offshore trading accounts.
We've compared their platforms and accounts below, and explain why PrimeXBT.com is TrustedBrokers' "Best Highest Leverage Forex Broker":
Start trading in minutes, without ID verification, when you fund your account with crypto. Easily buy crypto through its platform if you have none. PrimeXBT.com's trading platform was voted "Best Platform for Trading with Leverage" in 2020 and "Best Crypto and Forex Broker" in 2019.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
FXPRIMUS prides itself in creating a safe and secure trading environment. Trade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, indices, metals and energies, on MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Risk warning: 68.18% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Please be advised that certain products may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU), Vanuatu
The Best Highest Leverage Forex Broker in 2022
PrimeXBT.com is TrustedBrokers' "Best Highest Leverage Forex Broker" in 2022, with leverge up to 1:1000 across most Forex pairs, 1:200 across crypto-currencies and 1:100 across stock indices, precious metals and energies. Its trading platform and mobile app offer a smooth user experience. So it's perhaps no surprise it was voted "Best Platform for Trading with Leverage" in 2020 by ADVFN, a financial news provider.
PrimeXBT's fees are low and transparent. It applies a 0.05% commission on crypto buy and sell orders, which is 50% less than what Binance charges to entry-level traders. It applies an even lower 0.01% commission when you trade Forex, commodities and stock indices. PrimeXTB works with over 12 liquidity providers to provide deep liquidity, tight spreads and execution times under 7 milliseconds. In 2020, 74.1% of client orders were executed without slippage.
Even though PrimeXBT is registered in the island of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, all trades are executed from servers hosted on Amazon's cloud service, in London and Frankfurt. Importantly, the majority of client funds are held in "cold storage" wallets, with no Internet connectivity, for maximum security. Funds are only moved to "hot wallets" when processing transactions. All transfers between hot and cold wallets are done manually, and require the coordinated actions of several employees.
This is possible because PrimeXBT.com only accepts crypto-currency deposits (in the form of Bitcoin, Etherem, Tether and Circle). If you already have crypto-currency, you can trade in minutes, with no prior identity checks. If you don't have crypto-currency yet, you can easily buy some through one of PrimeXBT's third-party providers. All purchases will be credited straight to your PrimeXBT trading account.
- Related articles
- Forex Brokers That Pay Interest on Deposits
- Best Trading Apps
- High Leverage Forex Brokers
- Highest Leverage Forex Brokers
- Forex Brokers Without ID Verification
- Best Islamic Forex Broker
- Brokers with Instant Execution
- Brokers with Negative Balance Protection
- Brokers with Market Execution
- Best Islamic Trading Accounts
- Mac-Friendly Forex Brokers
- Best Offshore Brokers