By using the TrustedBrokers.com website you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions.
Share to win a $1,000 Amazon voucher. Find out more ▷
1. This Agreement is made between you the customer ("Customer") and TrustedBrokers.com;
2. In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires:
"Internet" means the global data network comprising interconnected networks using the TCP/IP ("Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol");
"Law" means any law, statute or regulation, guideline or code of conduct (whether or not having the force of law) in any jurisdiction to which TrustedBrokers.com or the Customer is from time to time subject;
"Service" means the service provided by TrustedBrokers.com via the TrustedBrokers.com website or call centre whereby the Customer may obtain impartial information on the Providers and the services and products they offer and, potentially transact with the Providers for the provision of those services and/or products;
"Software" means any proprietary software utilised by TrustedBrokers.com to enable the Customer to use the Service;
"Provider" means any provider of services, products and/or goods selected by TrustedBrokers.com from time to time and who is listed on the TrustedBrokers.com website.
3. TrustedBrokers.com reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments to these terms will be posted online. The Customer may terminate the Agreement by written notice to TrustedBrokers.com if the Customer does not wish to be bound by such new terms and conditions. Continued use of the Service or the TrustedBrokers.com website will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
2. Provision of the Service
1. Use of the TrustedBrokers.com website is currently free. However, TrustedBrokers.com reserves the right to charge the Customer for certain services or impose charges for use of services that were free. The Customer will be clearly notified of any applicable charges before any such services can be selected or before any charges are levied.
3. Customer's obligations
1. The Customer warrants that all information provided on registration and during the course of this Agreement is true, complete and accurate and that the Customer shall promptly inform TrustedBrokers.com of any changes to such information.
2. Any password allocated to or created by the Customer to enable the Customer to use the Services shall be kept confidential by the Customer and the Customer shall immediately notify TrustedBrokers.com if any authorised third party becomes aware of that password. The Customer agrees that any person to whom its user name or password is disclosed is authorised to act as the Customer's agent for the purposes of transacting via the Service. The Customer shall take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access to its account via any computer the Customer uses to access its account.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
1. All intellectual property rights (including all copyright, patents, trade marks, service marks, trade names, designs (including the "look and feel" and other visual or non-literal elements) whether registered or unregistered) in the TrustedBrokers.com website, information and content on the TrustedBrokers.com website, any database operated by TrustedBrokers.com and Software shall remain the property of TrustedBrokers.com and the Customer shall not obtain, and shall not attempt to obtain any title to any such intellectual property rights.
2. No part of the Service may be reproduced in any form or used in any other way except in accordance with these terms and conditions and the prior written permission of TrustedBrokers.com.
3. TrustedBrokers.com and the TrustedBrokers.com logo are registered trade marks of TrustedBrokers.com. You must not use these or any other registered or unregistered trade marks of the Service without the prior written permission of TrustedBrokers.com.
4. TrustedBrokers.com grants the Customer a non-exclusive and non-transferrable licence to use the Software solely in executable form and only to the extent necessary for use of the Service and for no other purpose.
1. TrustedBrokers.com shall be entitled to suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement if:
- the Customer commits any breach of these terms and in the case of a breach which is capable of remedy, fails to remedy the same within 7 days after receipt of a notice giving particulars of the breach requiring it to be remedied; or
- TrustedBrokers.com suspects on reasonable grounds that the Customer may have committed or be committing any fraud against TrustedBrokers.com or any Provider.
The right to terminate this Agreement shall not prejudice any other right or remedy of TrustedBrokers.com in respect of any breach or any rights, obligations or liabilities accrued prior to termination.
5. Customer breach
1. The Customer shall compensate TrustedBrokers.com in full for each loss, liability or cost incurred by TrustedBrokers.com arising out of:
- any claims or legal proceedings arising from the Customer's use of the Services or use of the Services through the Customer's password which are brought or threatened against TrustedBrokers.com by any other person; or
- any breach of this Agreement by the Customer.
6. Limitation of liability
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the liability of TrustedBrokers.com for death or personal injury caused by TrustedBrokers.com's negligence or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded under applicable law.
2. TrustedBrokers.com will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that information accessed by the Customer through using the Service is accurate. However, TrustedBrokers.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of that information.
3. Information accessed or obtained by the Customer via the TrustedBrokers.com website or otherwise through using the Service does not constitute investment advice. It is your responsibility to assess the suitability of the Providers.
4. TrustedBrokers.com is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. None of the Providers are available to persons residing in a country where the provision of such services or investments would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is your responsibility to comply with local law and regulation.
5. Subject to clause 6.1, you agree that TrustedBrokers.com will not be liable for any loss, claim or damage (whether direct or indirect) which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of the Service, the TrustedBrokers.com website or its contents; (ii) any failure or delay in any component of the TrustedBrokers.com website, the provision of the Service or the provision by any Provider of its goods, products or services to the Customer; (iii) any use of or reliance upon any information, material, software, products or services obtained through the TrustedBrokers.com website or otherwise through using the Service (including, without limitation, any information, material, software, products or services of any Providers); or (iv) any transaction or agreement between the Customer and any Provider or any attempt to enter into a transaction or an agreement with any Provider, in all cases even if TrustedBrokers.com has forewarned of the possibility of such loss or damage.
7. Data protection
8. No partnership or agency
1. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create a joint venture, partnership or agency relationship between the Customer and TrustedBrokers.com and neither party shall have the right or authority to incur any liability debt or cost or enter into any contracts or other arrangements in the name of or on behalf of the other.
1. The Customer shall not assign or delegate or otherwise deal with all or any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement. TrustedBrokers.com shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any person or entity.
10. Force majeure
1. TrustedBrokers.com shall not be liable for any breach of its obligations under this Agreement where it is hindered or prevented from carrying out its obligations by any cause outside its reasonable control, including without limitation by lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
11. Entire agreement and no waiver
1. This Agreement represents the entire understanding between the parties in relation to the subject matter herein and supersedes all other agreements or representations by either party, whether oral or written.
2. No waiver by TrustedBrokers.com of any future defaults, whether of a like or different character. No granting of time or other forbearance or indulgence by TrustedBrokers.com to the Customer shall in any way release, discharge or otherwise affect the liability of the Customer under this Agreement.
12. Governing Law
1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and both parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.