Forex Brokers That Pay Interest on Deposits
Compare Forex and CFD brokers that pay interest on the balance of your trading account in Qatar.
LiteFinance (LiteFinance.com), formerly LiteForex, is a global ECN broker. Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets on Metatrader 4 or 5, with flexible leverage up to 1:1,000. LiteFinance accepts all EAs and trading styles, including scalping and news trading.
- Risk warning: 83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
LiteFinance, formerly LiteForex, pays 2.5% interest per annum on the balance of its ECN account. Simply open an account from just $50 to get started and trade Forex on raw spreads through MetaTrader 4 or 5. Please note that this account is not available to residents of EEA countries (such as the UK), USA, Israel, and Japan. For this reason, you'll need to open an account through LiteFinance.com, not LiteForex.eu. LiteForex Investments Limited is incorporated in the Marshall Islands and has been in businessfor over 15 years.
- Related articles
- Forex Brokers That Pay Interest on Deposits
- Best Trading Apps
- High Leverage Forex Brokers
- Highest Leverage Forex Brokers
- Forex Brokers Without ID Verification
- Forex Brokers with Instant Execution
- Brokers with Negative Balance Protection
- Forex Brokers with Market Execution
- Best Offshore Brokers