Stéphane has worked in financial services since 2005, within capital markets and investment banking. He graduated from the London School of Economics and HEC Paris.
Updated on: 4 November, 2020
- Start trading in under 40 seconds.
- No identity checks or KYC prior to trading.
- Small initial deposit of 0.001 BTC (approximately US$ 10).
- Trade CFDs on cryptocurrencies, Forex, indices, energies and metals.
- Leverage up to 1:000.
- No CFDs on shares, ETFs, energies or commodities.
- No support for MetaTrader 4, 5 or cTrader.
- PrimeXBT only accepts Bitcoin for deposits; however, you may buy BTC by credit card.
- PrimeXBT is not regulated or licensed.
- Best Platform for Margin Trading, 2020 - ADVFN
- Best Crypto and Forex Broker, 2019 - Forex Awards
- Best Crypto Trading App, 2019 - Forex Awards
PrimeXBT Accounts (1)
- Trade cryptocurrencies, Forex as well as CFDs on commodities and stock indices. Open an account in 40 seconds and trade from a small 0.001 BTC deposit (US$ 10 approximately).
- $ 10 Minimum deposit
- 1:1000 Leverage (EUR/USD) ?
- 0.1 Pips (EUR/USD)
- $ 0 Commission / lot
- More ▼
- Copy trading, Mirror trading
- No dealing desk (NDD), STP, Market execution
- Fixed spreads
- NA Margin call (%)
- 0% Stop out level (%)
- Swap-free account
- Less ▲
PrimeXBT Offers (1)
Important: please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.
Get a 35% bonus on your first deposit with PrimeXBT. To qualify, simple open a live trading account and fund it with at least 0.001 BTC. Then send a message in the live support chat to request your "First time deposit bonus". PrimeXBT will instantly credit your account with a 35% bonus.
Trade Forex, cryptocurrencies and CFDs on commodities and stock indices through PrimeXBT's platform. PrimeXBT aggregates the best bid and offer prices from over 12 liquidity providers, and forwards your orders onto them for execution. At present, PrimeXBT offers 74 financial instruments, across:
- Cryptocurrencies: buy or sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, and Litecoin on a 24/7 basis, with leverage up to 1:100. PrimeXBT supports large order sizes: 100 BTC, 1,000 ETH, 1,000 LTC, 15,000 EOS and 150,000 XRP.
- Forex: trade 46 currency pairs, with leverage up to 1:1000. Currencies include the Majors alongside the Mexican Peso, Russian Rouble, South African Rand, Turkish Lira, Hong Kong Dollar and Singapore Dollar.
- Commodities: trade CFDs on the price of Gold and Silver against the U.S. Dollar, the Euro and the Australian Dollar. Go long or short, with leverage up to 1:500.
- Stock indices: trade CFDs on the S&P 500, NASDAQ 100, NIKKEI 225, ASX 200 and others. Go long or short, with leverage up to 1:100.
- Asset classes
- Forex (CFD)
- Cryptos (CFD)
- Indices (CFD)
- Metals (CFD)
- Energy (CFD)
- Asset classes (#)
- Forex (CFD)46
- Cryptos (CFD)8
- Indices (CFD)12
- Metals (CFD)1
- Energy (CFD)3
PrimeXBT Trading platforms
Unlike most brokers who support MetaTrader 4 or 5, PrimeXBT has built its trading platform from the ground up. Use over 50 technical indicators to uncover price trends and trade directly from the charts. PrimeXBT supports a wide range of order types, including stop-loss and take-profit orders to help manage your risk exposure. PrimeXBT's platform was voted "Best Platform for Margin Trading" in the 2020 ADVFN International Financial Awards. Open a free trading account on PrimeXBT.com to see for yourself.
Through its partnership with Covesting.io, PrimeXBT allows you to automatically copy other traders' activity - a practice also known as "copy trading" or "mirror trading". You may also earn additional income by allowing others to follow your trades. Please note that the maximum leverage for Covesting accounts is 1:50.
- Trading platforms
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Other platformsPrimeXBT Platform
- Operating systems
- Web trader
PrimeXBT Account funding
Note: payment methods depend on the entity with which you open an account, as well as your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for all payment methods.
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Account base currencies
- BTC - Bitcoin
PrimeXBT Trading Services LLC is incorporated in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, a jurisdiction with no restrictions on Forex or cryptocurrency trading. Because Forex trading and related activities aren't regulated by the island's Financial Services Authority, PrimeXBT isn't required to hold any financial services license. Similarly, it isn't required to prepare or file accounts in a publicly accessible register.
Instead, PrimeXBT places emphasis on the steps it has taken to protect your account and deposits as well as its own trading infrastructure. Because PrimeXBT only accepts Bitcoin deposits, rather than cash, any deposits you make will be recorded in Bitcoin's ledger. Furthermore, the majority of customer digital assets are held offline in "cold storage", with the remainder held in a "hot wallet" for trading purposes. This offers an enhanced level of protection against theft.
- Company information
- Company namePrimeXBT Trading Services LLC
- Head officeSt. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Incorporation date2018
Are you looking for an alternative to PrimeXBT? Compare PrimeXBT against each of the following brokers and make an informed decision.
- PrimeXBT vs. 4XC
- PrimeXBT vs. AvaTrade
- PrimeXBT vs. EagleFX
- PrimeXBT vs. Fortrade
- PrimeXBT vs. FP Markets
- PrimeXBT vs. FXOpen
- PrimeXBT vs. FXPRIMUS
- PrimeXBT vs. FxPro
- PrimeXBT vs. HotForex
- PrimeXBT vs. HYCM
- PrimeXBT vs. LiteForex
- PrimeXBT vs. LQDFX
- PrimeXBT vs. NETELLER
- PrimeXBT vs. NordFX
- PrimeXBT vs. OctaFX
- PrimeXBT vs. Plus500
- PrimeXBT vs. Skrill
Risk warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 66-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Disclaimer: TrustedBrokers.com does not accept deposits, advise on investments, deal in investments (as agent or principal) or arrange deals in investments. Information published on this website and in our external communications is factual and for information purposes only. It does not constitute financial advice under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.