HYCM vs. NETELLER
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
85% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Trade on MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5.
- Account base currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, RUB.
- Negative balance protection for all customers.
- Regulated by FCA, CySEC, DFSA and CIMA.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- Scalping is not allowed.
- No copy trading platform.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 90 days.
- Best Forex Trading Platform Middle East, 2019
- Best Forex Broker Middle East, 2018
- Best Forex Broker Europe, 2018
- Buy Bitcoin or other crypto-currencies.
- Easily send money to any email address.
- Deposit money with hundreds of Forex brokers.
- Spend or withdraw profits with a prepaid Mastercard.
- 2.5% fee on deposits under US$ 20,000.
- Not suited for day trading because of its currency exchange fees.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 12 months.
|Deposits and withdrawals||HYCM ▷||NETELLER ▷|
|Account base currencies||HYCM ▷||NETELLER ▷|
|AED - UAE Dirham||NA|
|CNY - Chinese Yuan||NA|
|EUR - Euro||NA|
|GBP - British Pound||NA|
|RUB - Russian Rouble||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar||NA|