HotForex vs. PrimeXBT
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Trade CFDs on all asset classes, including ETFs.
- Trade through MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Get Direct Market Access.
- Low 20% stop-out level.
- PAMM accounts are available.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- Monthly inactivity fee after 6 months.
- Best Forex Trading Conditions, 2020 - IBM
- Best Client Security, 2020 - Global Brands
- Best Copy Trading Platform, 2019 - Forex Awards
- Start trading in under 40 seconds.
- No identity checks or KYC prior to trading.
- Small initial deposit of 0.001 BTC (approximately US$ 10).
- Trade CFDs on cryptocurrencies, Forex, indices, energies and metals.
- Leverage up to 1:000.
- No CFDs on shares, ETFs, energies or commodities.
- No support for MetaTrader 4, 5 or cTrader.
- PrimeXBT only accepts Bitcoin for deposits; however, you may buy BTC by credit card.
- PrimeXBT is not regulated or licensed.
- Best Platform for Margin Trading, 2020 - ADVFN
- Best Crypto and Forex Broker, 2019 - Forex Awards
- Best Crypto Trading App, 2019 - Forex Awards
|Company information||HotForex ▷||PrimeXBT ▷|
|Company name||HF Markets (SV) Ltd||PrimeXBT Trading Services LLC|
|Head office||St. Vincent & the Grenadines||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Regulators||HotForex ▷||PrimeXBT ▷|
|France||ACPR No. 74492||NA|
|Germany||BaFin No. 132342||NA|
|South Africa||FSCA No. 46632||NA|
|UK||FCA No. 600473||NA|