NETELLER vs. Fortrade
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Buy Bitcoin or other crypto-currencies.
- Easily send money to any email address.
- Deposit money with hundreds of Forex brokers.
- Spend or withdraw profits with a prepaid Mastercard.
- 2.5% fee on deposits under US$ 20,000.
- Not suited for day trading because of its currency exchange fees.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 12 months.
71% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Trade CFDs on all assets classes (except crypto).
- Broad selection of CFDs on US and European stocks.
- Regulated in 5 jurisdictions including Europe, the UK, Australia and Canada.
- Offers only MetaTrader 4 and its in-house trading platform.
- No CFDs on crypto-currencies.
|Company information||NETELLER ▷||Fortrade ▷|
|Company name||Paysafe Financial Services Limited||Fortrade Ltd.|
|Head office||London, UK||London, UK|
|Regulators||NETELLER ▷||Fortrade ▷|
|Australia||NA||AFSL No. 493520|
|Belarus||NA||NBRB FRN 19307581|
|CySEC||NA||CIF No. 385/20|
|UK||FCA No. 900015||FCA No. 609970|