HotForex vs. Fortrade
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Trade CFDs on all asset classes, including ETFs.
- Trade through MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Get Direct Market Access.
- Low 20% stop-out level.
- PAMM accounts are available.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- Monthly inactivity fee after 6 months.
- Best Forex Trading Conditions, 2020 - IBM
- Best Client Security, 2020 - Global Brands
- Best Copy Trading Platform, 2019 - Forex Awards
71% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Trade CFDs on all assets classes (except crypto).
- Broad selection of CFDs on US and European stocks.
- Regulated in 5 jurisdictions including Europe, the UK, Australia and Canada.
- Offers only MetaTrader 4 and its in-house trading platform.
- No CFDs on crypto-currencies.
|Company information||HotForex ▷||Fortrade ▷|
|Company name||HF Markets (SV) Ltd||Fortrade Ltd.|
|Head office||St. Vincent & the Grenadines||London, UK|
|Regulators||HotForex ▷||Fortrade ▷|
|Australia||NA||AFSL No. 493520|
|Belarus||NA||NBRB FRN 19307581|
|CySEC||CySEC 183/12||CIF No. 385/20|
|France||ACPR No. 74492||NA|
|Germany||BaFin No. 132342||NA|
|South Africa||FSCA No. 46632||NA|
|UK||FCA No. 600473||FCA No. 609970|