FXOpen vs. 4XC
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- Trade on MetaTrader 4, 5 or TickTrader.
- All trading strategies allowed (ECN account).
- Account base currencies: USD, AUD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, RUB, SGD, mBTC.
- Withdrawal fees between 2.5% and 8.25% (depending on your deposit method), if you request a withdrawal before meeting minimum notional trading volume requirements.
- FXOpen is only regulated in Nevis.
- High-quality order execution, 2018 - VerifyMyTrade
- Best Forex Broker Australia, 2011 - World Finance
- Best Trading Platform, 2010 - Falcon Award
- True STP trading, with no re-quotes.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Free VPS server, with support for MT4 and MT5.
- Client funds are held in segregated accounts.
- Leverage up to 1:400.
- You cannot buy shares or crypto-currency directly (only CFDs).
- 4XC is incorporated and regulated in the Cook Islands.
- #1 European Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Global Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Best Value Broker Africa, 2020
|Deposits and withdrawals||FXOpen ▷||4XC ▷|
|Account base currencies||FXOpen ▷||4XC ▷|
|AUD - Australian Dollar|
|CHF - Swiss Franc||NA|
|EUR - Euro|
|GBP - British Pound|
|JPY - Japanese Yen||NA|
|NGN - Nigerian Naira||NA|
|NZD - New Zealand Dollar||NA|
|RUB - Russian Rouble||NA|
|SGD - Singapore Dollar||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar|