PrimeXBT vs. FXOpen
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Start trading in under 40 seconds.
- No identity checks or KYC prior to trading.
- Small initial deposit of 0.001 BTC (approximately US$ 10).
- Trade CFDs on cryptocurrencies, Forex, indices, energies and metals.
- Leverage up to 1:000.
- No CFDs on shares, ETFs, energies or commodities.
- No support for MetaTrader 4, 5 or cTrader.
- PrimeXBT only accepts Bitcoin for deposits; however, you may buy BTC by credit card.
- PrimeXBT is not regulated or licensed.
- Best Platform for Margin Trading, 2020 - ADVFN
- Best Crypto and Forex Broker, 2019 - Forex Awards
- Best Crypto Trading App, 2019 - Forex Awards
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- Trade on MetaTrader 4, 5 or TickTrader.
- All trading strategies allowed (ECN account).
- Account base currencies: USD, AUD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, RUB, SGD, mBTC.
- Withdrawal fees between 2.5% and 8.25% (depending on your deposit method), if you request a withdrawal before meeting minimum notional trading volume requirements.
- FXOpen is only regulated in Nevis.
- High-quality order execution, 2018 - VerifyMyTrade
- Best Forex Broker Australia, 2011 - World Finance
- Best Trading Platform, 2010 - Falcon Award
|Deposits and withdrawals||PrimeXBT ▷||FXOpen ▷|
|Account base currencies||PrimeXBT ▷||FXOpen ▷|
|AUD - Australian Dollar||NA|
|BTC - Bitcoin||NA|
|CHF - Swiss Franc||NA|
|EUR - Euro||NA|
|GBP - British Pound||NA|
|JPY - Japanese Yen||NA|
|RUB - Russian Rouble||NA|
|SGD - Singapore Dollar||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar||NA|