HYCM vs. FXOpen
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
85% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Trade on MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5.
- Account base currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, RUB.
- Negative balance protection for all customers.
- Regulated by FCA, CySEC, DFSA and CIMA.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- Scalping is not allowed.
- No copy trading platform.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 90 days.
- Best Forex Trading Platform Middle East, 2019
- Best Forex Broker Middle East, 2018
- Best Forex Broker Europe, 2018
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- Trade on MetaTrader 4, 5 or TickTrader.
- All trading strategies allowed (ECN account).
- Account base currencies: USD, AUD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, RUB, SGD, mBTC.
- Withdrawal fees between 2.5% and 8.25% (depending on your deposit method), if you request a withdrawal before meeting minimum notional trading volume requirements.
- FXOpen is only regulated in Nevis.
- High-quality order execution, 2018 - VerifyMyTrade
- Best Forex Broker Australia, 2011 - World Finance
- Best Trading Platform, 2010 - Falcon Award
|Deposits and withdrawals||HYCM ▷||FXOpen ▷|
|Account base currencies||HYCM ▷||FXOpen ▷|
|AED - UAE Dirham||NA|
|AUD - Australian Dollar||NA|
|CHF - Swiss Franc||NA|
|CNY - Chinese Yuan||NA|
|EUR - Euro|
|GBP - British Pound|
|JPY - Japanese Yen||NA|
|RUB - Russian Rouble|
|SGD - Singapore Dollar||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar|