AvaTrade vs. EagleFX
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
79% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Trade CFDs on all asset classes.
- Trade through MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Automated trading platforms (MQL5, Zulutrade and DupliTrade).
- Negative balance protection, whichever entity you open an account with.
- Regulated in Europe, Australia, South Africa, the U.A.E. and elsewhere.
- You cannot buy stocks or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- Quarterly and annual inactivity fees.
- 50% margin call and stop-out levels.
- No. 1 Broker, 2020 - The European
- Best Forex Broker, 2020 - The European
- Best Forex Broker, 2019 - Daytrading.com
- Open an account immediately with no identity checks.
- Supports all Expert Advisors and trading styles.
- No fees on deposits or withdrawals.
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- You cannot buy shares or crypto-currency (only CFDs).
- Only supports MetaTrader 4.
- Only regulated in The Commonwealth of Dominica.
- Best ECN/STP Broker, 2020
- Best Forex Broker, 2020
|Company information||AvaTrade ▷||EagleFX ▷|
|Company name||AVA Trade EU Ltd||EagleFX Ltd|
|Head office||Dublin, Ireland||Commonwealth of Dominica|
|Regulators||AvaTrade ▷||EagleFX ▷|
|Australia||ASIC No. 406684||NA|
|BVI||Category 1 - Sub Cat. B||NA|
|Ireland||CBI No. C53877||NA|
|South Africa||FSCA No. 45984||NA|
|UAE||ADGM No. 190018||NA|