NETELLER vs. 4XC
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Buy Bitcoin or other crypto-currencies.
- Easily send money to any email address.
- Deposit money with hundreds of Forex brokers.
- Spend or withdraw profits with a prepaid Mastercard.
- 2.5% fee on deposits under US$ 20,000.
- Not suited for day trading because of its currency exchange fees.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 12 months.
- True STP trading, with no re-quotes.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Free VPS server, with support for MT4 and MT5.
- Client funds are held in segregated accounts.
- Leverage up to 1:400.
- You cannot buy shares or crypto-currency directly (only CFDs).
- 4XC is incorporated and regulated in the Cook Islands.
- #1 European Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Global Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Best Value Broker Africa, 2020
|Deposits and withdrawals||NETELLER ▷||4XC ▷|
|Account base currencies||NETELLER ▷||4XC ▷|
|AUD - Australian Dollar||NA|
|EUR - Euro||NA|
|GBP - British Pound||NA|
|NGN - Nigerian Naira||NA|
|NZD - New Zealand Dollar||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar||NA|