LQDFX vs. 4XC
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- No fees on deposits.
- Negative balance protection.
- Funds held in segregated accounts in EU banks.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- No CFDs on cryptocurrencies, stocks or ETFs.
- LQDFX only supports MetaTrader 4.
- LQDFX is not regulated.
- Best ECN Broker, 2017 - The Forex Awards
- Most Reliable Broker, 2017 - The Forex Awards
- True STP trading, with no re-quotes.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Free VPS server, with support for MT4 and MT5.
- Client funds are held in segregated accounts.
- Leverage up to 1:400.
- You cannot buy shares or crypto-currency directly (only CFDs).
- 4XC is incorporated and regulated in the Cook Islands.
- #1 European Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Global Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Best Value Broker Africa, 2020
|Deposits and withdrawals||LQDFX ▷||4XC ▷|
|Account base currencies||LQDFX ▷||4XC ▷|
|AUD - Australian Dollar||NA|
|EUR - Euro|
|GBP - British Pound||NA|
|NGN - Nigerian Naira||NA|
|NZD - New Zealand Dollar||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar|