HYCM vs. 4XC
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
85% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Trade on MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5.
- Account base currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, RUB.
- Negative balance protection for all customers.
- Regulated by FCA, CySEC, DFSA and CIMA.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- Scalping is not allowed.
- No copy trading platform.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 90 days.
- Best Forex Trading Platform Middle East, 2019
- Best Forex Broker Middle East, 2018
- Best Forex Broker Europe, 2018
- True STP trading, with no re-quotes.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Free VPS server, with support for MT4 and MT5.
- Client funds are held in segregated accounts.
- Leverage up to 1:400.
- You cannot buy shares or crypto-currency directly (only CFDs).
- 4XC is incorporated and regulated in the Cook Islands.
- #1 European Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Global Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Best Value Broker Africa, 2020
|Deposits and withdrawals||HYCM ▷||4XC ▷|
|Account base currencies||HYCM ▷||4XC ▷|
|AED - UAE Dirham||NA|
|AUD - Australian Dollar||NA|
|CNY - Chinese Yuan||NA|
|EUR - Euro|
|GBP - British Pound|
|NGN - Nigerian Naira||NA|
|NZD - New Zealand Dollar||NA|
|RUB - Russian Rouble||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar|