FxPro vs. 4XC
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
79.78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Trade on MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 or cTrader.
- Free technical analysis from Trading Central.
- No fees on deposits or withdrawals.
- Negative balance protection for all clients.
- Regulated by the FCA, CySEC, the FSCA and the SCB.
- No CFDs on ETFs.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- 50% stop-out level (depends on your platform and country).
- Best MetaTrader Broker, 2020 - ForexBrokers.com
- Best FX Provider, 2020 - Personal Wealth Awards
- Best Forex Trading Platform, 2019 - Shares Awards
- True STP trading, with no re-quotes.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Free VPS server, with support for MT4 and MT5.
- Client funds are held in segregated accounts.
- Leverage up to 1:400.
- You cannot buy shares or crypto-currency directly (only CFDs).
- 4XC is incorporated and regulated in the Cook Islands.
- #1 European Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Global Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Best Value Broker Africa, 2020
|Deposits and withdrawals||FxPro ▷||4XC ▷|
|Broker to broker||NA|
|Account base currencies||FxPro ▷||4XC ▷|
|AUD - Australian Dollar|
|CHF - Swiss Franc||NA|
|EUR - Euro|
|GBP - British Pound|
|JPY - Japanese Yen||NA|
|NGN - Nigerian Naira||NA|
|NZD - New Zealand Dollar||NA|
|PLN - Polish Złoty||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar|
|ZAR - South African Rand||NA|