FXPRIMUS vs. 4XC
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
70% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- ECN trading capabilities.
- Negative balance protection for all clients.
- Account base currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, SGD, PLN, ZAR.
- Only supports MetaTrader 4.
- Doesn’t support CFDs on bonds or ETFs.
- Most Trusted Broker in South East Asia & Africa
- Best Training and Education Provider, 2016 - MENA
- Most Trusted Broker, 2015 - MENA
- True STP trading, with no re-quotes.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Free VPS server, with support for MT4 and MT5.
- Client funds are held in segregated accounts.
- Leverage up to 1:400.
- You cannot buy shares or crypto-currency directly (only CFDs).
- 4XC is incorporated and regulated in the Cook Islands.
- #1 European Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Global Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Best Value Broker Africa, 2020
|Deposits and withdrawals||FXPRIMUS ▷||4XC ▷|
|Account base currencies||FXPRIMUS ▷||4XC ▷|
|AUD - Australian Dollar||NA|
|EUR - Euro|
|GBP - British Pound|
|NGN - Nigerian Naira||NA|
|NZD - New Zealand Dollar||NA|
|PLN - Polish Złoty||NA|
|SGD - Singapore Dollar||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar|
|ZAR - South African Rand||NA|