FP Markets vs. 4XC
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Trade CFDs on over 10,000 instruments, including U.S. and international stocks.
- Trade on MetaTrader 4, 5 or Iress.
- All Expert Advisors allowed.
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- Over 15 account base currencies (including USD).
- AUD 10 withdrawal fee on international withdrawals.
- Platform fees apply for IressTrader/ViewPoint.
- Best Trade Execution
- Most Satisfied Traders
- Best Value Global Broker
- True STP trading, with no re-quotes.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Free VPS server, with support for MT4 and MT5.
- Client funds are held in segregated accounts.
- Leverage up to 1:400.
- You cannot buy shares or crypto-currency directly (only CFDs).
- 4XC is incorporated and regulated in the Cook Islands.
- #1 European Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Global Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Best Value Broker Africa, 2020
|Deposits and withdrawals||FP Markets ▷||4XC ▷|
|Broker to broker||NA|
|Account base currencies||FP Markets ▷||4XC ▷|
|AUD - Australian Dollar|
|CAD - Canadian Dollar||NA|
|CHF - Swiss Franc||NA|
|CNY - Chinese Yuan||NA|
|EUR - Euro|
|GBP - British Pound|
|HKD - Hong Kong Dollar||NA|
|IDR - Indonesian rupiah||NA|
|JPY - Japanese Yen||NA|
|MYR - Malaysian Ringgit||NA|
|NGN - Nigerian Naira||NA|
|NZD - New Zealand Dollar|
|PLN - Polish Złoty||NA|
|SGD - Singapore Dollar||NA|
|THB - Thai Baht||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar|
|VND - Vietnamese Dong||NA|