Fortrade vs. 4XC
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
71% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Trade CFDs on all assets classes (except crypto).
- Broad selection of CFDs on US and European stocks.
- Regulated in 5 jurisdictions including Europe, the UK, Australia and Canada.
- Offers only MetaTrader 4 and its in-house trading platform.
- No CFDs on crypto-currencies.
- True STP trading, with no re-quotes.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Free VPS server, with support for MT4 and MT5.
- Client funds are held in segregated accounts.
- Leverage up to 1:400.
- You cannot buy shares or crypto-currency directly (only CFDs).
- 4XC is incorporated and regulated in the Cook Islands.
- #1 European Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Global Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Best Value Broker Africa, 2020
|Deposits and withdrawals||Fortrade ▷||4XC ▷|
|Account base currencies||Fortrade ▷||4XC ▷|
|AUD - Australian Dollar||NA|
|EUR - Euro|
|GBP - British Pound||NA|
|NGN - Nigerian Naira||NA|
|NZD - New Zealand Dollar||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar|