By Stefan on 25/09/2023
Exness is a global offshore broker trusted by over 500,000 active clients. Trade Forex, crypto, commodities, stocks and indices on MetaTrader 4 or 5 with unlimited leverage.
- Low and stable spreads.
- No swap charges across most FX pairs.
- Unlimited leverage on MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- Withdrawals processed instantly in a wide range of currencies.
- Negative balance protection is available.
- No access to a compensation fund in the event of bankruptcy.
- No CFDs on agricultural commodities or government bonds.
- Best Global Broker 2023 - Forex Traders Summit Dubai
- Most Innovative Broker 2023 - Forex Traders Summit Dubai
Important: please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.
Run your Expert Advisors on a free VPS next to Exness servers when you meet at least one of the following conditions: 1) maintain an overall balance of US$ 1,000 or more, or 2) trade at least US$ 500,000 over the last 30 days if your overall account balance is between US$ 500 and 999. Every position opened and closed counts towards the trading volume requirement. Please visit the Exness Help Center for more information.
Trade CFDs on 200+ popular instruments spanning Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices and commodities, often on a swap-free basis.
- Forex: CFDs on over 90 currency pairs spanning Majors, Minors and Exotics. Keep your trades open overnight with no swap charges across most currency pairs.
- Crypto: CFDs on the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin against gold, silver and other fiat currencies. Keep your trades open overnight with no swap charges.
- Stocks: CFDs on 98 large cap stocks, always swap-free. Pre-market trading is available for a handful of stocks, including Apple, Nvidia, NIO, Xpeng and Tesla.
- Indices: CFDs on leading American, European and Asian stock indices (excluding China and India).
- Metals: CFDs on the price of gold, silver, platinum and palladium against Major currencies.
- Energy: CFDs on the price of US oil (WTI), UK oil (Brent) and natural gas against the USD.
- Asset classes
- Forex (CFD)
- Cryptos (CFD)*
- Stocks (CFD)
- Indices (CFD)
- Metals (CFD)
- Energy (CFD)
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Asset classes (#)
- Forex (CFD)96
- Cryptos (CFD)*11
- Stocks (CFD)98
- Indices (CFD)10
- Metals (CFD)4
- Energy (CFD)3
- Operating systems
- Web trading
The choice of payment methods depends on the company that you open an account with, and your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for a list of all payment methods.
Exness accepts a wide range of payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. These include bank transfers, card payments, electronic payment systems as well as crypto-currency payments. Of note, Exness supports over 70 crypto-currencies through BinancePay, as well as direct Bitcoin, USDT and USDC payments.
As payment systems vary from one country to the next, we suggest opening a free account on Exness.com to see the funding methods available to you. Exness' Standard account has no minimum deposit amount. However, that amount will ultimately depend on your chosen payment system's minimum.
Exness allows you to open a trading account in one of 44 different funding currencies. These include USD, EUR and GBP as well as currencies from several Asian, Middle Eastern and African countries. You'll find the full list of base currencies on this page.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Fiat)
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- NETELLER *
- Perfect Money
- Skrill *
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Crypto)
- Binance Pay
- BTC - Bitcoin
- USDC - Circle
- USDT - Tether
- Account base currencies
- AED - UAE Dirham
- ARS - Argentine Peso
- AUD - Australian Dollar
- AZN - Azerbaijani Manat
- BDT - Bangladeshi Taka
- BHD - Bahraini Dinar
- BND - Brunei Dollar
- BRL - Brazilian Real
- CAD - Canadian Dollar
- CHF - Swiss Franc
- CNY - Chinese Yuan
- EGP - Egyptian Pound
- EUR - Euro
- GBP - British Pound
- GHS - Ghanaian Cedi
- HKD - Hong Kong Dollar
- HUF - Hungarian Forint
- IDR - Indonesian rupiah
- INR - Indian Rupee
- JOD - Jordanian Dinar
- JPY - Japanese Yen
- KES - Kenyan Shilling
- KRW - South Korean Won
- KWD - Kuwaiti Dinar
- KZT - Kazakhstani Tenge
- MAD - Moroccan Dirham
- MXN - Mexican Peso
- MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
- NGN - Nigerian Naira
- NZD - New Zealand Dollar
- OMR - Omani Rial
- PHP - Philippine Peso
- PKR - Pakistani Rupee
- QAR - Qatari Riyal
- SAR - Saudi Riyal
- SGD - Singapore Dollar
- THB - Thai Baht
- UAH - Ukrainian Hryvnia
- UGX - Ugandan Shilling
- USD - U.S. Dollar
- UZS - Uzbekistani Som
- VND - Vietnamese Dong
- XOF - West African CFA Franc
- ZAR - South African Rand
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
The Exness brand is shared by several affiliated institutions, all of which are licensed by CySEC (Cyprus), FCA (UK), FSA (Seychelles), FSC (BVI), CBCS (Curacao), FSCA (South Africa) and CMA (Kenya).
The Exness Group accepts customers from a wide range of countries, but doesn't provide services to residents of several jurisdictions, including Iran, the USA, the United Kingdom and the European Union. Visit Exness.com to see whether you're eligible.
The Exness Group is a member of the Financial Commission, a dispute resolution body setup by industry players. As an Exness client, you'll be entitled to compensation up to €20,000 should Exness fail to abide by a judgment of the said commission. However, no payouts are available should Exness become insolvent.
- Regulated entities
- BVIExness (VG) Ltd (License No. SIBA/L/20/1133)
- CuraçaoExness B.V. (CBCS License No. 0003LSI)
- Cyprus (EU)Exness (Cy) Ltd (CySEC No. 178/12)
- KenyaTadenex Limited (License No. 162)
- MauritiusExness (MU) Ltd (License No. GB20025294)
- SeychellesExness (SC) Ltd (FSA No. SD025)
- South AfricaExness ZA (PTY) Ltd (FSP No. 51024)
- UKExness (UK) Ltd (FCA No. 730729)