Fortrade vs. LQDFX
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
71% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Trade CFDs on all assets classes (except crypto).
- Broad selection of CFDs on US and European stocks.
- Regulated in 5 jurisdictions including Europe, the UK, Australia and Canada.
- Offers only MetaTrader 4 and its in-house trading platform.
- No CFDs on crypto-currencies.
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- No fees on deposits.
- Negative balance protection.
- Funds held in segregated accounts in EU banks.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- No CFDs on cryptocurrencies, stocks or ETFs.
- LQDFX only supports MetaTrader 4.
- LQDFX is not regulated.
- Best ECN Broker, 2017 - The Forex Awards
- Most Reliable Broker, 2017 - The Forex Awards
|Asset classes||Fortrade ▷||LQDFX ▷|
|Asset classes (#)||Fortrade ▷||LQDFX ▷|
|Company information||Fortrade ▷||LQDFX ▷|
|Company name||Fortrade Ltd.||LQD Limited|
|Head office||London, UK||Marshall Islands|
|Regulators||Fortrade ▷||LQDFX ▷|
|Australia||AFSL No. 493520||NA|
|Belarus||NBRB FRN 19307581||NA|
|CySEC||CIF No. 385/20||NA|
|UK||FCA No. 609970||NA|