AvaTrade vs. Fortrade
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
79% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Trade CFDs on all asset classes.
- Trade through MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Automated trading platforms (MQL5, Zulutrade and DupliTrade).
- Negative balance protection, whichever entity you open an account with.
- Regulated in Europe, Australia, South Africa, the U.A.E. and elsewhere.
- You cannot buy stocks or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- Quarterly and annual inactivity fees.
- 50% margin call and stop-out levels.
- No. 1 Broker, 2020 - The European
- Best Forex Broker, 2020 - The European
- Best Forex Broker, 2019 - Daytrading.com
71% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Trade CFDs on all assets classes (except crypto).
- Broad selection of CFDs on US and European stocks.
- Regulated in 5 jurisdictions including Europe, the UK, Australia and Canada.
- Offers only MetaTrader 4 and its in-house trading platform.
- No CFDs on crypto-currencies.
|Asset classes||AvaTrade ▷||Fortrade ▷|
|Asset classes (#)||AvaTrade ▷||Fortrade ▷|
|Company information||AvaTrade ▷||Fortrade ▷|
|Company name||AVA Trade EU Ltd||Fortrade Ltd.|
|Head office||Dublin, Ireland||London, UK|
|Regulators||AvaTrade ▷||Fortrade ▷|
|Australia||ASIC No. 406684||AFSL No. 493520|
|Belarus||NA||NBRB FRN 19307581|
|BVI||Category 1 - Sub Cat. B||NA|
|CySEC||NA||CIF No. 385/20|
|Ireland||CBI No. C53877||NA|
|South Africa||FSCA No. 45984||NA|
|UAE||ADGM No. 190018||NA|
|UK||NA||FCA No. 609970|